C8: "Couldn't..."

Title: "Couldn't you make him stop calling me nicknames..."

[❇]

The Heroine's event... I got through it without dying right? Because I'm still alive right now.
But why is he still attach to me like a dog in a leash and by him...

"Umm...Tachibana-san you could let go now..."

I blurted flustered by the sudden hug. My eyes were red and puffy as I hold my self from quivering. Somehow I did survive rejecting him by a maiden crying tactic... I thought as I came to conclusion that the second male lead is weak to a maiden's tears(?)

I waited for the moment he unwrap his strong arms away from my shoulders but it seemed he didn't budge even though I reassure him that I was fine. I became worried as the thought of someone suddenly walked this way and saw us in this kind of position. Suddenly my ears perk up when I heard footsteps from afar.

My eyes widen when I saw the Heroine's figure and of course their her group following behind. Her round ruby eyes clashed with my bluish ones. In the blink of her eye Tachibana Makoto suddenly turn as the group could only see his back.

"Oh? Makoto what are you doing standing there!"

I could hear his childhood friend, The first Male Lead called for him and on the same time Makoto let go of me and hid me behind his large back while facing to them. Thankfully Makoto has a large figure for a second year and I could hide without anything peeking out.

"Ah, Luca. It's you."

I heard he replied plainly visible that his annoyed of something. I could hear the nervous yet charming chuckle of the first male lead as I accidentally eavesdrop at the two childhood friends conversation.

"Hahaha, 'it's you'? Then were you expecting someone else?"

"No."

"Ouch."

'Yeah ouch. His your childhood friend for goodness sake! Act friendlier...' I thought feeling annoyed at the tense atmosphere around us. I also asked myself mutilple times, When can I leave? Or rather— when will their conversation ends!

I've been standing behind Tachibana's back for awhile and not even one member could say, we've been standing here for awhile now...why not talk in class? Seriously are they trying to gain attention by standing in the middle of the hall.

KRINGGG

I jolted a bit when suddenly the academy's Bell rung signing student's to go to their respective classes. I found this as a chance to escape since a mob of students will walk through this hallway and this could lessen the chance for them to notice that I was even behind Tachibaba-san.

The joyful chatters of students and greeting could be heard as they walk past us and I did my best to suit in the crowd. Thanks to my average looks I fitted in very well as I was afar from the Heroine's harem.

"Huh?"

Somehow I felt bad leaving Tachibana-san alone without bidding my goodbyes... B-but he has his own group then he might didn't notice my presence. Than doesn't that mean—The Heroine took him away from me?! Heroine I'm thankful you were useful for once.