C14: "...your..."

Title: "...your... Beloved?!"

[❇]

'This guy is like reciting a script from the Otome Game...' I boredly thought as I revise the lines from the scene while I plan a strategy to escape. Suddenly, I felt the tug on my shoulders gets tighter making me awaken from my planning.

"Just because your status is higher than there's doesn't mean you should act cruelly. You should respect your seniors first!"

He shouted as his eyes glared daggers towards Briana as if she killed his whole family. 'That will be a huge plot twist though...' I thought as I heave a sigh, tired from the arguments. Briana had her head down the whole time, not befitting of her title of 'The Goddess of the Academy.' Thankfully, Luca was a tad bit weaker than me making it easier for me to gently push him away.

My eyes stare straightly to his pupils as it turns into an icy stare. I notice the shiver as I break the eye contact and went to Briana to regain her dignity. I stand to her side as I face Luca and gave him a sweet smile. I kept my composure and spoke with my gentle voice.

"Bennett Luca-senpai, please keep your temper in control. What Briana Shakira-sama did, didn't seem to be a rude action. I'm the one at fault and she only accepted my apology. Plus she didn't force an apology from me."

I close my mouth from the long speech as I went back before Bennett Luca said a word that could cause more controversy.

"As a senpai, you should guide her and not release your temper on someone. Moreover, to the first year. Is this how a student president should act?"

I declared as my eyes squinted in anger. I waited for his answer as I kept my position.

"I think you seem to misunderstand something, I'm only mad because she called me by my first name without my permission."

He replied carefully. 'Don't think that I didn't notice that you're trying to change the subject...' I angrily thought as the thought of him thinking that I was stupid enough to fall for that trick makes my knuckle turn white. 'You're done for...'

"If I wasn't mistaken, Briana Shakira-sama is your childhood friend, correct. It's natural for both of you to be on friendly terms. Plus, she's your fiancee."

I spoke as I remember in the character's information book said that both of their families were close business partners so it's natural for them to have a past together. 'Fortunately, the creators made Bennett Luca a person who couldn't lie...what a pity...' I thought and half thanked for the game creators. While I ignored the troubled face of the male lead, I notice the Heroine biting on her handkerchief angrily. 'According to plan...' I thought as I hide a mischievous smirk and went on with my strategy.

"I'm curious. Why is a first-year such as Asakura Hime-san is able to refer you as such name? You didn't give her permission yet according to your first meeting."

I let her get mixed to our conversation as I spoke in a low tone. 'Now you might be asking me how I knew this...' I thought as I remember the early year where Hime-san had tried to enter the prefect team but failed since she wasn't suited. There she meets Bennett Luca, the first male lead by chance and he consoles her sadness.

At that time I was doing my usual rounds and saw them together, interested I eavesdrop to their conversation. 'I know it's wrong but wouldn't you do the same thing if you know a big event would occur and you want to watch it in real life...' Even though it was their first meeting Hime-san blow it up by leisurely called Bennett Luca by his first name basis. Luca didn't scold her for that and didn't give her permission either, making Hime-san had acted rude to him the entire time without noticing(?).

"I-I object to that false accusations! How would you know if you weren't there!"

Ahh, the heroine, Hime is easy to take the bait. 'Hehehe this is actually exciting. I wonder why the teacher didn't do anything was she interested?' I thought as I remember Ms.Pun as I saw her staring boredly towards us.

"I have my ways Asakura Hime-san. Also to refer me to such words. Please mind your manners or I'll have you call at the headmaster office again."

I calmly gave my reply as I studied her expression. Other than feeling embarrassment or a regret expression, she talks back not accepting her defeat.

"N a n i?! This is blackmailing, Luca-kun why is she being mean to me."

I almost coughed out blood hearing her remark as she went to link her shoulders with Bennett Luca-san, sobbing her crocodile tears. 'Blegh.' I felt like throwing up seeing her acting in such a way as I held myself on making a disgusted face. Making my nose feeling twitchy from the force. Bennett Luca was flabbergasted and only hugged her for comfort. The realization hits me when I remember Briana Shakira-sama was beside me watching the whole thing involved.

I secretly glance at the young lad seeing she held an indifferent expression. 'She must be hiding her pain!' I thought as express my worry to her. She seems to notice my long stare and face me with a puzzled expression. Focusing back on the scene, the students who were watching immerse their selves into whispers as their eyes were focused on the two huggings each other. 'Her crying is wasting my time, I should have known she wouldn't accept defeat...' I thought knowing that my plan had failed. Soon enough a sigh left my mouth as I prepare myself to budge in. 'Let's finish this off...' I thought suddenly, a voice made me jolt.

"What's with all the commotion?"

I halted my action when hearing the familiar voice of a young adult. In sync, everyone on the field turns their heads towards the dashing male known as, The Archery Club Supervisor, Seito Reo-sensei, who is popular among female students. Seeing him standing there gloriously in his hakama that only rises his sex appeal. Seeing him in such a state made the female students scream their vocals out, including the Heroine, who stopped crying when she notices the black-haired adult. That'll be a normal reaction for a young maiden in love.

'Great. Another nuisance.'

and this is what the 1% percent of girls will thoughts seeing a handsome man.

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 14: "...Beloved..."
-1119 words