C16: "...I..."

Title: "...I...never wanted the spot..."

[❇]

"Really? I-I mean. Of course. Come on let's go home."

Noe happily exclaims as he grabs my hand and we exit the locker room while having a small chat. 'I could easily get along with him since he is just like me...' I thought as I gaze upon Noe's face while he kept on talking about a manga he's really into.

Apparently, it's about a young boy living in a world of fear and despair after the death of his family murdered by a Demon. Fortunately, he saves his sister but after the encounter with a Demon-killing swordsman, she became a demon. The young boy and her sister must discover a way to end her curse and avenge their family.

"It's really a great shounen manga. After school, it's always fun to continue reading it. Her sister is so adorable."

I chuckled at Noe's fanboying as we kept walking until we reached the academy's gates. My eyes widen when I saw a petite silhouette waiting impatiently in front of a limo. I wiped my eyes to make sure my vision is not playing tricks on me but the silky strands of white hair are still visible as the beauty shines below the moonlight.
Seeing Noe she ran up to him in an angry manner as she puffed her cheeks cutely.

"You're late, Nii-chan! I waited for you for hours. Humph!"

She furiously said as she crosses her hand and gave a kitty glare towards Noe but it seems like she doesn't notice me yet. Standing before me is none other than, the cute villainess, Briana Shakira but I was more suprised when I heard she called Noe, Nii-chan. It's a term of how you call your big brother childishly. Suddenly, as if I had grown a second brain, the puzzle came into pieces. 'Harold...Mr.Harold. The villainess family name is...Harold.' I thought and I let out a soulless laugh.

"Who would have thought...Noe is the villainess, big brother."

I whispered plainly as I felt another flood of regret washed over me while I stare with a wry smile towards the two different people, who are from the same parents. I wish someone could just give me a nice hard slap on the face after this. I snapped from my thoughts when I heard Noe apologizing to Briana.

"Hehehe, sorry Kira-chan."

"Humph, I should have just left you alone."

Noe could only dryly laugh at the false remark making Briana pout as she averted her eyes from Noe and landing on my sudden appearance. Her eyes widened from shock as her mouth hang open. 'Ahhh~ have you notice my presence...maybe I should reject Noe in the first place...' I thought as I the feeling of regret knocked on my door. I could only give a  wry smile as I shyly wave towards her. She seems to snap from her trance as she stumbles with her words.

"S-Shirosaki-senpai?! Eh, ah, Good afternoon."

Briana greeted politely as she includes a formal bow to me. A dry chuckle left my mouth as I greeted back in the same manner. After that, an air of silence overwhelmed us while I notice Briana Shakira-san was giving secret glances towards Noe. He seems to finally understand the situation as he clasps his hand together to gain our attention and spoke in his surprisingly cheery voice.

"Seems like both of you know each other. Then should we get going, Hana-chan, Kira-chan?"

Both Briana and I nodded our heads simultaneously as Briana went inside the limo first. Being a gentleman, Noe insists for me to enter first as he sat next to my left. 'I'm being squished by the Harolds family...' I thought terrified if I made a tiny mistake towards them. I calm myself down by averting my attention to the future, thinking about how should I tell my parents about that.