C22: "even..."

Title: "even...I can die..."

(Rui: Please don't kill me! I'm sorry for not updating for almost a month...I was busy with school and all—

Readers: raises knives

Rui: E-enjoy the chapter...)

[❇]

Hana's P.O.V;

[❇]

'I'm bored'

I thought and huffed angrily making my bangs being swept away as I boredly gaze at the whiteboard with a pen in hand. On the board was a good five-paragraph of unsolve algebra's question and in front of me is a quarter of the question copied from the board including the answers. My head throbs seeing the numbers as I let out a grunt.
The good news I was alone in class—

The bad news it was f*king recess.

Please mind my language. I slammed my head on the desk creating a loud thud as my hand magically move and continue to solve the questions but I lost my focus when a loud rumbling sound came from obviously my stomach. 'Was half of the cake wasn't enough?!' I screamed in disbelief of myself as I punched my stomach to make the hunger stop. Reminding my stomach that I have to finish this before recess ends but just like it's the owner–it was stubborn.

"Are you okay, Hana-chan?"

I jump from the sudden voice as I faced right to see a worried-looking Noe. 'I was so hungry that I didn't notice him at all...' I thought as I shake my head and replied to his answer with a yes while gesturing him to sit down beside me. That's when I notice the white plastic bed he had hidden behind his back as he put it on the desk. I face back at him to ask some questions.

"What are you doing here, Noe? You know you'll get killed if the teacher finds out..."

I warned him worrying if he'll get caught as I checked our surroundings seeing everything is clear. To ease my worries, Noe lightly laughs it off as he then took out something from the plastic bag while talking. 'I wonder what is it?' The question lingers on my mind.

"It's okay. I asked Briana for help and distract the teacher by helping her with her homework..."

Noe spoke as his eyes focused on the bag as he took out a carton of my favorite brand strawberry milk and my favorite Mexican bun with a light sugar coating. I kept my mouth from drooling as I gave Noe pleaded eyes for the food. 'Noe...' I thought feeling touch as I watch him grab the bread and tear the plastic open.

"Itadakimasu."

Noe whispered as he took a bite from the bun making my eyes grow wide and teary. He then placed the bread down on the plastic as he grabs the milk and opens it at the same time, putting a straw in it and drink it in front of me with a blissful look. That was the last straw for me as I puffed my cheeks in anger and went back to finish the questions while ignoring the bewitching scent from the bun.

"Noe is a meanie..."

I whispered as I glared on the poor paper who turned white from my cold gaze. My hands moved two times faster as my anger continues to rise as I cursed my grumbling stomach, my cheeks felt like it could explode at any moment as I fill them with air.