C5: "...a..."

Title: "...a peaceful morning ruined..."

[❇]

'What a day...'

Again I thought as I plop on the King size bed with a pale yellow bed sheet, with orange pillows scattered on the bed. I stare at one of them as I grab it and squeeze letting out a vicious scream of frustration.

Other than squeezing the pillow, I also roll on the bed and get on my knees while vigorously punching the pillow as growls kept resounding in the room. Maybe that I was too frustrated that I didn't hear the door creaking open and a large figure was leaning on the side walls.

"Oya~is my dear little sister is going through her rebelling stage?"

I stopped punching and glared at the sly voice of a man. 'When did he arrive?!' I thought angrily as I gritted my teeth and faced the older teen who rumored to be similar to me. 'But that was a lie! I and he are totally on a different page...' I thought as studied his feminine features but because of his build, it was impossible to mistake him as a woman.

I tossed back the pillow as it lands softly on the bed and brings back my poised self. 'Calm, calm, calm...those problems are left to solve another the day...' I thought as I face the bigger problem, my enemy since the diaper era.

"What are you doing here Ichira."

I calmly asked the man. My mouth twitched a bit as I kept in from clicking my tongue. I eyed him humming and dared to step in inside my room while standing in front of me. I closed my eyes didn't give a care that I could smell his cologne.

"Nothing ~ is it wrong for her big brother to be here?"

"Yes."

I bluntly answered his question as he brings his hand to his mouth to faked a gasp. I held the feeling to cringe.

"Gasp! I'm hurt ~ now don't say such cruel words to your dearest Ichi nii-chan ~ Okay Han-chan ~"

He cooed as I grab back the pillow and throw it and it hits perfectly on the face but what I earn wasn't a scolding, yet a chuckle as he throwback the pillow that I simply dodge. I stood up ignoring the big difference of height. 'It makes sense since he's a man and Buffy looking!'

"Don't call 'Han-chan'. You know that I dislike calling with that nickname..."

"Ehhh"

He simply replies to my question as he steps back only to bring his face to my height. 'Why you! Are you trying to trigger something!' I thought but held my composure and kept my stoic face as my round blue eyes clashed with his cat-like ones. A sly cat...

"Your quite short but you still have lots of development to do in that part..."

A sly perverted cat! I felt heat rushed to my cheeks understanding what he meant by that part. Unconsciously I covered my chest and glared at him who is smirking in tump. 'Oh but I won't let you win that easily...' I thought as I didn't use my joker card yet.

With hands-on my waist, I snorted as I stare at him mockingly.

"Other than looks, I wonder why didn't you get chosen by father for his personal training... Aren't you the so-called genius... Or your unbeatable when it comes to eldest brother?"

I sneered when his face was red from fury. One thing that I know...thjs cat hates being compared. He humped and end the fight with you play well card. With that, he left my room peacefully not before giving a ruff pat leading my hair to be messed up but I didn't mind since I'm going to sleep anyways.

If you didn't know, I've changed to my nightgown before my punching session. I then plop back on the bed as I crawl my way to lay my head on the pillows as I pulled the yellow-colored blanket to my chest level.
Hoping the next day is a long way to go since I don't have any energy to face the man that confessed to me recently.

...Sadly...

[▪▪▪]

...Morning came in a blink of an eye...

Does the world really want me dead? I wonder...I ignored he thought as I sat up from the bed feeling somehow refreshed as I did some routine stretches. I went inside the bathroom doing my hygiene routine, making sure that the water temperature is not too cold. But I don't mind if it is though...

Spending 15 minutes inside the bathroom, I went out of my room with my hair properly dried and brush as I wore the academy's uniform. With the beg carried by one arm, I skipped along the hallways just to ride my mood up. I pass the large window as the rising sun greeted me and the clear skies turning it's color to blue, slowly.

"Your quite cheery today. Anything good happened?"

I halted my skipping as I turned my back to be greeted by a boy older than me with straight black hair as his bangs that reaches above his relaxed deep blue eyes, parted at the left side of his face. His pale pink lips were in a usual soft smile as his apple-cheeked cheekbones were not too high.

Unlike me wearing a school uniform, covering his large build was a white T-shirt with a black cardigan. In his hands were stacks of papers. I should help him...this person is the heir of the family after all. Also my older brother...

"Louise-nii, let me help you."

"Ah! Thank you ~."

With those words, I grabbed some stacks from his hands and carried them in mines. With that Louise-nii began to walk as I followed his back.

Unlike Ichira-nii mean character, Louise-nii was poised and a soft talker. He's the person that stops our useless arguing with just his low voice. This person...is the one I could find the similarities with! I fought knowing that because of our difference of beauty that the people reassure me that we were very different. I clicked my tongue at the thought when they told me that Ichira-nii was much similar to me, though there are also some differences.

If you imagine Ichira-nii to be a sly mischievous perverted cat then, Louise-nii is the observant calm owl. This is the morning routine that I've always asked for...peaceful ~

"Oya ~ should I help with those stack of papers LouLou ~?"

'Why do you have to ruin it...' I thought secretly as I kept myself from glaring at Ichira-nii whom kindly offered to help Louise-nii, thankfully he didn't notice my presence since I was behind Louise-nii large figure...yet.

"Good morning Han-chan ~! How nice of you to help big brother. My Han-chan is such a nice girl♪"

I gritted my teeth from his cooing, Louise-nii was far from us but he just thinks that Ichira-nii's words were sweet.

'A morning that I wish has been ruined...'

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 5: "...a..."
-1196 words