C21: "affection..."

Title: "raising his affection... is going to be easy."

(Re-edited.)

[❇]

Hana's P.O.V;

[❇]

"Fuhhh~"

I release a satisfied burp as I placed the fork gently on the spotless plate. I grab a nearby napkin and dabbed my mouth with proper etiquette. After cleaning my mouth, I proceed to clasp my hands and thanked for the food.

"G o c h i s o u s a m a d e s h i t a!"

I happily thanked Suha as I smile in full content. My expression then changed to confusion when I saw Suha wearing a -you're unbelievable- face making me turn my head to check on Makoto. He wore a wide smile while pastel pink flowers floated around him creating a fuwa-fuwa atmosphere surrounding him. 'That's 10 times scarier actually...' I shook the thought away and pay attention to Suha.

"What's wrong?"

I asked casually as I referred to his expression making him snap out from his daze. He calculates the question I asked and motion to shake his head while pointing at the half-eaten cake.

"I'm just surprised. To someone petite as you could eat half of a cake alone..."

Suha uttered amusement lacing done his tone. Hearing his statement made my face heat up in mix feelings of annoyance and embarrassment. 'Is it that weird! My aunt can eat a whole buffalo not that I'm bragging...' I screamed mentally as I held myself to blow up in front of the two capture targets. I answered his exclamation with a loud huff as I grab the dirty dishes and place them in a nearby sink.

After washing my hands, I went back to the two males staring intently at each other. Ignoring the tense atmosphere, I glance at the hand watch on Makoto's hand. The four digits instantly made my eyes go wide stifling a small scream earning both of the male's attention.
Suha also peeks at the watch on the counter and instantly jumps out of his seat while shouting.

"Bloody hell! The class is going to start in 10 minutes!"

He cussed letting out his Britain accent and start running like lighting. 'Wait when were you British?!' I let that thought slide. Wasting no time, I grab on Makoto's wrist and ran following Suha who is leading the way. My mind was in a mess-making me unaware of the blissful expression on Makoto's face. 'F*ck why did I have to eat half of the cake!' I screamed feeling guilty for the two who waited patiently.

⊰⊹ T 🄸 🄼 🄴 S 🄺 🄸 🄿 ⊹⊱

My legs were wobbly as I panted for air and let go of Makoto's wrist only to support my upper body from collapsing. 'Curse me for not being a sports person...' I huffed as I suddenly cough furiously while Makoto worriedly rubbed my back constantly asking if I was okay while coughing I got a peek of his watch and see that we had 4 minutes to spare. Suha being a first-year had taken another hall and we part ways, not before I screamed an apology.

"Take deep breath Hana-chan! Here water..."

I heard Makoto worriedly exclaimed as he gave me a bottle of water that magically appear in his hand. 'This world logic is messed up...' I plainly thought as I grab the water bottle and chug on it like a maniac.  After I drank half of the water in the container I put the cap on and release a small burp.