C10: "Fall..."

Title: "Fall from the stairs...so you could catch me."

[❇]

Scribbling sounds could be heard while not a single pupil dares to speak. The only words that could be heard were coming from the teacher who is writing on the whiteboard with a black marker pen while carrying a textbook with the other hand. The students were copying the notes with a chill expression and I am one of them.

I continued to write when the teacher finally reached the fourth chapter. I also add some tips using different color pens.

-PACK-

My attention turns to the piece of crumpled paper that landed on my desk beside my left hand that was holding a blue colored pen. I secretly circle my eyes around the classroom hoping to find the main culprit. Unfortunately, the other students had their heads ducked focusing on the notes there writing. I halt my search to prevent from getting caught and reached for the paper. I open it up to see—

"Kuso! The handwriting is horrible!"

I covered my mouth from the shout that I slipped out unconsciously and groaned seeing it was too late since their attention was on me, including the teacher who's having a sour expression. I hid my face in my arms in utter embarrassment. I finally lifted my head feeling the overbearing aura in front of me.

"Shirosaki-san"

The teacher called my name. I only heaved a sigh and got up to walk outside, ignoring the snickers and whispers given to me. Once I step out of class I heard the teacher's voice ordering them to quiet down and the class was in silence with the teacher's voice speaking. I stood straight outside the class as I grab the paper from my pocket and read it.

...I kill you Hana-chan...

I felt a shiver ran through my spine as I squinted my eyes to read it over again confirming what it said but I earn the same result. 'Who? Did I have enemies before...Don't tell me The Heroine?!' I thought as I shudder at the thought of her literally killing me on the spot. I mean it's possible since she has reached the harem route and all it's left is to make them go coo-coo in love with her.

I heaved a sigh and try remembering the past game, it all happened in the first villainess route since she's an acquaintance with all of the Harem members. 'A family with nobles blood...it's only natural.' I thought as the villainess name crosses my mind. Her name was Briana Shakira Harold, the only princess of Harold's family.

I haven't met her yet because of the age difference and hoping that it stays like that till I grow old. I really don't want to be mixed up with her, believe me when I said 'wherever she goes trouble follows'.  She is demanding and short-tempered at first sight but actually, she's just a tsundere who doesn't know how to confess her feelings to the third male lead. Yes, you heard me right, not the first male lead where she could earn a higher title but her childhood friend the third male lead.  'If I wasn't mistaken his name was...Jung—'  My train of thoughts was bothered by the small push on my shoulder, making me jolt from surprise.

I look up to see a closed-eyed smiling brown-haired male standing in front of me.

"T-Tachibana-san...?"