C15: "...harem..."

Title: "Heroine's...harem...is dangerous."

[❇]

'Why the f*ck is this nuisance appearing on the worse timing...'

I thought feeling annoy by the sudden appearance. My eyes were stuck on Saito Reo-sensei as I gave him icy glances every time he walked closer to us, clearly behind me or in front of me since I'm facing forward. I bring my head up to see him looking below me with a stoic expression. 'Eeee, how I wish I could slap that non-acne face!' I thought angrily as I held my hand from meeting the impact. To help me avoid it my hands were in a fist as I bet that my knuckles are turning white.

"May I ask what's the commotion, Haru-chan?"

He asked while he avoided eye-contact with me as he watched the Heroine being hugged by the first male lead, Benett Luca. I kept quiet to study his expression making the answer will be given later. His face showed evident disgusting look towards the two but later it changed into obvious anger as his eyes squinted into a glare. 'But the question is towards who is he giving them such looks?' I thought as I went back studying his expression even further, after a while, he went back to his usually stoic face. 'Seriously...

" '...such a twisted person...' "

"What?"

I slapped my mouth surprise that I let my thoughts slipped out. Fortunately, I was whispering making him unable to catch my current words. I face him and nervously smile while I wave both of my hands awkwardly.

"No, no, it's nothing Saito-sensei. Going back to your question..."

I changed the subject to avoid the situation scared that'll he ask even further. He seems to didn't notice my intention as he waited for my answer, clearly not showing any interest towards me. 'I should get this over with...' I thought as I notice gym class is almost over and I glance at the students who are doing whatever they want behind the scene making me feel envious. 'I got in this situation is clearly because of him. That idiotic first male lead!' I screamed angrily as I glared at the male paying his utmost attention towards the Heroine.

'Uwahhh, if Reo-sensei was disgusted with this then I have to agree with it...' I thought as I kept myself loathing. My eyes were shut as I calmly answer Saito-sensei.

"I was just trying to prote-"
...

"

"Hana-chan was bullying me Reo-sensei!"

My mouth gape open when I heard the false indictment from the Heroine. She, the heroine came running to Saito-sensei's arm as she sobbed while pointing at me.

"I didn't do anything! Suddenly, Hana-senpai started to blackmail me saying that I was speaking rudely to her. Sobs "

'Suddenly using formal horrific huh...' I thought as I felt a sudden sense of irritation. The heroine pitifully exclaims as she spoke between her sobbing. 'Well it's not false but I won't call it as blackmailing!' My eyes widen in shock as I cut her off to hold my ground.

"Saito-sensei, I didn't black-"

Before I could explain everything clearly, Saito-sensei didn't hold back and furiously shout towards me making me jolt from his sudden expression.