C6: "Mob..."

Title: "Mob character in a Heroine's event?!"

[❇]

"Uahhh!"

I release a groan as I got out from the white limousine while giving my thanks to the driver. My black bag was resting on my shoulders as I carried the strap with my left hand. I've begun to walk, entering the silver gates of the academy.

After placing the papers inside Louise-nii office, I bid my goodbyes avoiding Ichiro-Nii's kisses as I fast-walk and went inside the limousine before he could catch up. 'Just the thought of those lips on my cheek...' At the thought, I began to shiver.

I studied my surroundings seeing there was still no student to be seen.No I'm not late...it's just I'm too early, make sense since I've skipped breakfast and grabbed my bento and money for today. I skipped my way to my class as I hummed a song that my past self like.

I found my locker as I change into the academy's shoes and place mines inside the locker. I then began walking through the quiet hallways as my footsteps were resounding in my ears. Arriving in front of the door of my class I push it open and went inside, mumbling a greeting to myself expecting no answer.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning Hana-san! You're early."

I jolted upon hearing a man's voice I scan the classroom seeing Tachibana Makoto-san sitting beside the window we a soft smile. 'No...I think it's you who is early...' I thought plainly as I reply to his smile with one of mine as I took my seat, the front of the teacher's desk.

'Of course, to avoid getting attention, I took the front seat facing where I could see the board well enough...' I thought as I told myself that was every model student would do. My chibi self nodded her head as I took out pieces of paper and began to immerse myself in work.

The paper on my desk is actually a list of the archery members' names. Of course, I'm supposed to send this to the archery teacher yesterday but before I could he was absent and written a note to send it tomorrow. Why not just give it to another teacher...my work will be much easier... The problem is that the teacher has trust issues and one of the Heroine's harem members.

I know, I know. Why did you pick the club despite knowing there's a harem member? To answer the question, I didn't have any intention to join the club either nor do I want to become the PA of the archery club.

Because of my resume to enter this academy had said that I'm an experienced archer, the headmaster told to enter since in the resume there wasn't any information of me entering such girly competition such as; the beauty pageant, Pastries competition, Modeling and so on.

Of course, I didn't want to join because I didn't want to gain any attention... As a result, I've only joined the flower arrangement competition and surprisingly won first place. After that, I didn't join any competition involve flowers.

Click

I

clipped the papers together as I stood up from my seat only to be faced with the white cloth of the academy's uniform. I bring my head up curiously as I stare at the man before me for a while. His face was turning red every second at my stare and held my shoulders, to be pushed 5 meters away from him.