C7: "Character..."

Title: "Character information by Ruimare-Chan♪...and-Tachibana Makoto?!"

[❇]

Makoto: "I'm happy that the Author chose me to join her explaining about my friends and Hana-chan!"

[▪▪▪]

Ruimare: "No! There must be a mistake-shouldn't the MC be explaining about them with me?"

[▪▪▪]

Makoto: "MC? If you mean Hana-chan, then she's still sleeping and her sleeping face is so cute that I just want to gobble her up and, and-"

[▪▪▪]

Ruimare: "No, no! Your not even a couple since she friend-zoned you meaning you and her have no-"

[▪▪▪]

Makoto: "Now let's start with-"

[❇]

[Cherry Blossom Princess]

Name: Asakura Hime ('Asakura'= Cherry blossom/ 'Hime'=Princess)

Age: 15-years-old (First Year)

Height: 146 cm
Weight: 54 Kg

Birthdate: 4/4/20XX (Aries)

Looks: Light bubblegum wavy pink hair that is tied into two small buns with a red ribbon while she leaves the rest of her hair down in a medium length in between the shoulders and waist. Big doe ruby eyes framed with butterfly lashes. Pale skin with two cherry blossom cheeks, a small pointy nose in the middle. Plump reddish pouty lips fitting with her round-shaped face. An average build with A cup breast with some baby fat in the thigh.

Title: Heroine, Reincarnated, 'The only daughter of the Asakura's Company' (Company ranked 100th in the business section).

Achievements: Won 1st place in a drawing competition since standard one, Placed 2nd in a beauty pageant aged 10-13 years. Won 1st place in a piano competition.

[❇]

[Virtuous Grateful Ruler]