C19: "...for..."

Title: "I do anything...for... FOOD!"

[❇]

Hana's P.O.V;

[❇]

"Hana-chan~!!"

I jolted startled that an unknown voice had shouted my name. I to was immersed in chatting with Suha that I almost didn't recognize the voice. I turn my back curiously as I saw a happy looking brown-haired teen running towards me but his eyes caught my attention. Making my expression turn dreaded. 'I recognize those green eyes anywhere!' I thought while panicking in the inside.

"Oh? Tachibana-"

I glare at Suha who is innocently calling out for him. Without wasting any time, I roughly pulled his arm making his words half finish as we fast walk to avoid the speeding male.

"W-wait, Hana-senpai. Tachibana-senpai is calling for us..."

Suha reminded me as I didn't careless but gave a simple death glare making him whimper from fear. 'You think I wouldn't know that? This is -avoiding- ' I thought as I take note to myself to tell him how I want to avoid them as much as possible...

But I guess, the conversation wouldn't be for two.

Just as I said that Makoto suddenly pops out and when I say pops out, I mean literally like teleported in front of us making us halt from our running. I shiver under the devil's smile beneath the angelic looks as I slowly step back planning for another escape but this time alone.

Unfortunately, I found that I didn't have a chance to escape remembering the speed he had when catching up with us.

"Hana-chan~ where are you going? May I follow? Also~...Why are you with this punk?"

Makoto asked too many questions making it harder for me to process them one by one. I only got the two but since the last one was in a muttering tone, I didn't catch it. I couldn't help but gulp my nervousness away as I tough myself to answer. 'I've never been this nervous since that day when I hope for the two boys to have-' (Rui: properly censor for the innocent readers.) I thought as I open my mouth and blankly answer towards the male.

"I'm only following Suha-san since he said he'll treat me and no, you may not join us Makoto-san."

I politely answered his question and properly rejected his offer. Suddenly, I felt the hallways around us dropped to negative digit degrees as I shivered from the sudden change of weather.' I thought there was no winter season here in the academy's area...' I wondered as I peek at Suha who is already frozen as if he was a popsicle.

'Suha?!' My eyes widen as I shouted his name mentally and went to shake him off. Once, I reached in front of him I commence waving my hand over his face checking for any reaction. Even though he didn't react to his whole body but there was eye movement.

"Suha-san, are you okay. You look pale...here I'll help you warm up."

I told him after checking his complexion as I grab his freezing hand and rub it together with mines. 'I knew it...he was sick!' My theory from before was right as I continue to gently rub the cold hand while blowing on it from time to time but I was too naive to think that it'll work.