C9: "... I..."

Title: "I... just want him to leave me alone."

[❇️]

"How about my goodbyes? Why didn't you call my name too?"

That what he said. Tachibana Makoto the rumored to act indifferent in front of others but he's showing a rather sad puppy looking face in front of the whole cafeteria gaining everyone's attention.

'But that's not the problem here!' I added as I kept staring at the sad looking eyes of my classmate. Literally, you could see droopy puppy ears on of his head making you wonder if you watched anime too much but rest assure that watching anime is never enough!

I peeked to see the Heroine's expression. Will she has a shock expression like the others or she keeps her poise. My eyes travel to be met with a pair of glaring pinkish eyes as she gritted her teeth staring at me like I killed her family.

glare▪︎▪︎▪︎

My mind went blank as I began to sweat that could weigh a bucket. 'What should I do? If I flee the cafeteria, there'll be chances that I will get bullied by his fangirls...' I panicked as I plan a strategy to avoid those vicious girls. 'But! If I obey to him pleads then- I definitely sure the same result will happen. What is this win-lose situation!' I shouted inside my head as I closed my refusing to stare at the teen in front of me.

○Blink○

As if the light bulb had finally turned on, I have thought of another plan but it's quite tricky since it involves the Heroine. I ignored the thought as I begin to stare at the Heroine with intense eyes rivaling her glaring ones.

Glare▪︎▪︎▪︎

•••Stare

Glare▪︎▪︎▪︎

•••Stare

GLARE■■■

●●●STARE

'Hasn't she get's the idea already?!' I begged for her to hurriedly take the hint as I kept moving my pupils towards the large figure. 'Speak to him! If you converse with him, I could sneak out and you're the one being bullied as your white knights will be protecting you. As I could live my normal school girl life...Doesn't that sounds like killing two birds with one stone for us?!!' My eyes grow wider every time but she didn't budge and kept glaring at me.

With that, I lost hope and the only thing I could do was obey his words. How is it painful to call out for his name! I heaved a breather as I face up to meet with his eyes. My cheeks were burning red as I kept open and close my mouth like a gaping fish.

"Have a nice-"

BAM

Before I could finish my words a door being slam loudly resound the whole silenced cafeteria. I peeked to see the person making the grand entrance and wasn't surprised it was the Heroine's harem. 'But your bad timing saved me...' I thought as I wondered if I should thank them afterward.

Now paying attention to my surrounding the group walked closer to the Heroine and Makoto. I felt Makoto's grasp on my wrist loosened as I kept ducking my face to avoid gaining attention from the stare of the First Male Lead. Well, it's not like he will notice me though, I wonder if he sees woman faces like a big black circle while the Heroine shine in his eyes.

'No, no, no you are in no place to think about that right now Hana-done! We must first plan our escape to ensure our safety.' I thought to feel the determination burning inside me as I peeked to see that were still in the same pose but with me rising my head a bit. I blinked seeing the First Male Lead took steps closer and walk pass me.

I heaved a sigh of relief seeing that he was going after Makoto, follow with the other harem members. Soon the Heroine came walking nearing the group not before sending her vicious glare at me and a sneer. I didn't mind and slowly tiptoe myself away from the group noticing that the student's attention was averted to the group.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

I successfully exit the cafeteria and went back to class knowing the bells didn't sound yet. I step inside the class seeing it's empty as I took my seat that is in the front row. 'Maybe I shouldn't come here knowing that'll I get bored easily...' I thought as I kept my lunch box inside my bag and took out some books.
I

open the book and my eyes begin to focus on the History Book.

'Heh, you might be thinking I'm studying but actually...' I talked to myself when suddenly my eyes ogle at the scene and started to drool. 'Yes,  yes just a bit more and...' my hand brings the book closer to my face as I slip to the next page.

Chuu~

'There it is! They finally kiss~ my heart. Ahh~' I swooned over the two boys in the story as I admired the two huggings passionately. I felt them too read the next one seeing it had ended. Feeling irritated I slammed the book and stood up to throw it out of the window but realization hits me as I held myself from doing it. 'I just want those two to do it* already...' I thought as I went back to my seat and sulk.

"Are you okay, Shirosaki-san?"

I heard a soft voice spoke with a hint of worried while I stare up to see a boy. He was holding stacks of books in his arms and his looks were rather plain. Messy brown hair with bangs covered half of his eyes plus the black-rimmed glasses. I couldn't see his figure since his uniform was baggy and oversize.

"Yes, I'm fine... Mr. Harold."

I softly smile at the boy and assure him that I was fine, later hoping that he would ignore me after this. Somehow it didn't go as I plan.

" If so then...could you please help me answering this math question?"

I gulped at the question and could helplessly nod. 'He's not a capture target. Then it wouldn't hurt to help him.' I thought as he prepares a sit beside my table and I began teaching him on how to search the polygon length using the theorem phytahgros technique. I also give him some tips so that he wouldn't miss the steps.

Time to time we would laugh at some jokes that made from the question and sometimes secretly bad mouthing about the teacher that went overboard with homework to give us. I didn't know how the time has gone until the bell rung making us aware of our surroundings. I was surprised seeing the class almost occupied as Mr. Harold got up to went back to his seat.

"Then, Hana-chan thank you for helping me. Let's talk again."

"Un."

He bid his goodbye while softly smiling at me with me mirroring the smile. Somehow we have gone to the first name basis. 'It's nice knowing someone is calling me with my first name other than...'  I snapped from my thoughts when the teacher came in and began turning the page the teacher told us to.

[❇]

END OF C9: "...I..."
-1218 words