✖ᴀʙɪɢᴀɪʟ✖

It was 12 of noon when John woke up, took him a while to fall asleep he had so many thoughts swirling around that wouldn't go away even now he couldn't stop thinking. He was mad at himself and at Arthur wanting nothing more to just run away from everything and just clear his mind.

John stood up and changed into some different clothes he wore a long sleeved black shirt and a grey vest his pants didn't really matter, same goes for his boots.

When he finally went to open the flap the light hit him hard making him wince, he looked away from the sun seeing everyone walk around the large land that was filled with many trees and bushes.

This place was different from the rest, many living animals live here and he was glad for one thing food..

Just as he thought about it his stomach grumbled, his hunger pushing him towards Pearson's big pot of stew when he came over most of the women were there drinking coffee.

"Hey." He croaks as he kneeled down picking up a bowl then filled it up with stew.

"Hi John." Abagail greets kindly,

Abigail a women that was strong yet caring, John always found her to be a beautiful women but he never was really interested in her like he was with Arthur.

Maybe he should just let loose and be with someone else for the night, "..I'm going out a bit, you want anything?"

Abigail smiles, "I think I'm alright."

He looked at the rest of the ladies around the campfire, "Any of you want anything?"

Most of them asked for cigars or some kind of romantic book, he was lucky he had enough money from that stagecoach Arthur and him had rob the other day.

He saddled up petting his horse who whined and started moving when he pulled the reins, John was glad that he hadn't seen Arthur anywhere he must've went out hunting like he usually did during the day.

It didn't take him that long to get to a busy town filled with arrogant men and women like Abigail..whores were here using people to get money.

John thought about fucking a random women but he instead chose not to what's the point?

He stopped right in front of some saloon hitching his horse to the closest pole then got off after making sure his horse was settled, instead of going to the market he headed into the saloon feeling hungry again.

The place wasn't that filled when he got inside, people were mostly crowded outside the saloon he approached the bartender tipping his hat in a greeting manner.

"You again, are you going to cause more trouble?" The man grumbled, the last time he was here it was him and Arthur messing around in this place after a couple drinks of beer and whiskey.

"I'm jus here to order a meal, there won't be no problems caused."

The bartender just hums quietly, giving him the menu to look over there were three different choice of meals here he looked up at the man after choosing a meal. "I'll have some oatmeal."

"And some whiskey.." He added, why not just get a drink that'll ease the nerves.
__________________________

Arthur came back into camp around noon with a dead deer and some random badger that was in perfect condition, 'might as well give these to Pearson.' he thought after getting off his horse.

He carefully unroped the deer and held it over his shoulder it was pretty heavy he walked over to Pearson seeing that he was cutting up some meat.

"Hey Morgan, looks like someone's been doing work." Pearson says, without looking away from the meat he was chopping up.

Arthur drops the deer onto the ground and hands him the badger. "Where'd you find this fella it's pretty rare to find these."

And it was he only seen them randomly and when he seen them running around he usually chases them until he gets a good shot. "Yeah it was..can you make something out of it?"

Pearson nods pausing, "Of course I can. I can make a satchel outta this."

"Well I'll leave you to work on that."

"Alright then." Pearson says going back to the meat to add some salt,

Arthur just lets the man do his work and went off to his tent he was going to spend the rest of his day writing and drawing figuring it to be boring around here.

"Hey Arthur?" A women called out gaining his full attention when he looked to see who it was it was Ginny a nice pretty brunette haired women who seemed more modest and mature than the rest here.

"Have you seen John? Me and the women here are waiting for him to come back with some cigars and books." Ginny says sounding as if she was worried she's always the one to be worried about everyone around here.

"No I haven't." Arthur answers, honestly he hadn't seen him since last night when he ended things between them.

"He's out in town, you should go get him.."

He pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance what has Marston gotten himself into now? It shouldn't even take him that long to get stuff from town.

"Will you Arthur?" Ginny asked again kindly,

"Sure."