☾ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs☽

John clutched at Arthur's sides pulling him onto the bed with him as they continued kissing.

Feeling Arthur on top of him always felt amazing. Arthur broke the kiss and trailed hot breathy kisses down John's neck to his collar bone and down his chest.

He leaned forward and took one of John's nipples into his mouth sucking on it lightly. John closed his eyes, loving the sensations that were going through his body right now as Arthur sucked on his nipple.

Arthur pulled away from his left nipple,

He kissed his way across and took John's right nipple into his mouth giving that nipple the same treatment he had just given the left one.

John moaned and laid his hands on the back of Arthur's head. "Oh.." he moaned, Arthur looked up at him and smirked. John laughed and pushed Arthur back down.

Arthur continued his journey down John's body. His lips brushing over his hips and down to pelvis. John moaned quietly as he felt his lips continue lower and lower.

Arthur mouthed John's cock through his trousers causing the younger man to arch up off the bed.

"Arthur..." He moaned,

Arthur looked up at him. "Tell me what you want John..need to hear the words." He said. John lost all sense of thought as Arthur slipped his hands inside his trousers and palmed his hard, leaking dick in his hand.

"Fuck-" he cried out but immediately slapped a palm over his mouth trying to keep in the noises, it was really a bad time to be doing this but he was way to far in to just stop.

"Suck me off.." John answers once he slowly removed his hand from his mouth, Arthur smirked up at him. He pulled John's trousers off of his body and threw them to the side before licking at the tip of his cock.

John whimpered as Arthur licked up and down his cock. "Arthur, please.." He whined. He needed to feel his mouth. Arthur stopped teasing the man and took John deep into his mouth.

"Mmf..Oh fuck." John moaned as his hands went to the back of Arthur's head urging him on. Arthur started off at a slow pace, teasing the man beneath him before really going for it.

John couldn't handle it..

He had never felt anything better in his whole entire life. John looked down at Arthur and saw the saliva spilling from his mouth as he took him deeper and faster into his mouth.

"Shit....didn't think you'd be good at this.." John sighs as he watched. Arthur pulled away and leaned up kissing John deeply, shoving his tongue into his mouth and letting him taste himself on his tongue.

John moaned and bucked up to Arthur and the friction of his bare cock and Arthur's clothed cock caused them both to groan.

They broke the kiss and Arthur looked into John's eyes. "Ready?" He ask, John nods. He reached over to his table and picked up the gun oil bottle.

It wasn't long before Arthur lined himself up and pushed his cock into John.

Arthur kissed at John's jaw, finding that sensitive spot below the ears and John wrapped his legs around Arthur while scratching down his back.

"Move." John says,

Arthur shifted above him placing one hand on the bed beside John's head and the other grabbing his leg and hooking it around him. He leaned in closer

And John leaned up to kiss him deeply as Arthur started to move, He pulled out slowly and pushed back in at the same pace, taking it easy in the beginning, he knew it would drive John insane.

Knowing John hated being teased..

John ripped his mouth away from Arthur. "..Cmon Arthur please jus fuck me, I wanted this for so long.." He begged and Arthur couldn't refuse him any longer.

He pulled out and pushed back in with a forceful thrust hitting John's sweet spot a long low quiet moan of pleasure ripped through John lacing into Arthur's groan.

"All those times we fucked and yer still tight as hell.." Arthur says. John hears Arthur grunt while he picks up a steady rhythm. That soon turns into fast and hard pounding.

With every single thrust Arthur pushes John deep into the old mattress. The moans which leave John's mouth were quiet yet whorish as Arthur's hard flesh, slams into John's prostate over and over again, sending jolts of electricity coursing through them both.

The intensity clouds John's mind over and over again. Leaving him clawing helplessly at the outlaw above him.

He looked up into Arthur's deep blue eyes. "Fuck yes Morgan......" he moaned, the tent is soon filled with moans, groans and gasps as they move together as one. "Fu-Fuck..Arthur, harder." John moaned.

He hoped to god nobody had heard them two, the last time he was out there everybody was hanging by the fire..

The hold that Arthur had on his thigh got tighter as he complies doubling his efforts and giving it to the younger man the way they both liked it. Hard and fast.

Their skin slapping against each other, their moans and groans radiating off of the tent walls. The smell of sex in the air. John's body starts quivering with every deep thrust of Arthur's cock.

The tension builds up and John feels that familiar warmth pooling in his stomach. He knows he's so close. He looked up at Arthur's face and saw he had his eyes screwed shut as he continued thrusting deep into him.

"..Jus like old times Marston, I miss this.." Arthur grunted. John whimpered and he reached down and took his cock into his hands and started stroking himself in time with Arthur's powerful thrusts.

"Arthur..." John warned him. "I know, me too." Arthur says, John moaned and he couldn't control it he came hard, which made Arthur lose all his control and he came hard with him filling up John with his cum.

He slumped on top of John and kissed his neck. John turned his head and they met for a needy kiss, they kissed for a few seconds before finally pulling away.

"..I love you." John confesses suddenly,

Arthur froze hearing that come from the younger man below him,

Was he serious? or was he way to deep in lust that he ended up saying that on accident?