☾ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ

John left camp is it never something with Abigail? It annoys him to see that everyone is on her side not one other person apart of the gang is on his side.

He wished so bad that he should've pushed Abigail they day she suddenly kissed him on the lips, that women was a problem and there was nothing he could do about it..

Besides running away, John came over to some large rock sitting down.

Yesterday he talked with Hosea about him and Arthur and the old man was okay with it all Hosea was of course surprised by the news but overall he understood every bit of it.

But Hosea had told him even if he loved Arthur he still had a child to raise soon,

Arthur came over seeing that John was sitting on some random rock by a couple a trees and bushes walking towards the younger man, he ended up stepping on a twig causing John to look up and look back at him.

"You really jus can't help yourself Marston."

John just scoffs rolling his eyes at the outlaw, "She came to me, I didn't ask her to come talk to me." John grumbles.

"Why is your life so perfect Arthur?" John adds questionably,

Arthur signs quietly his life seemed to be how John had said but it's not he had his own problems just as John did..

"You sound crazy..nobody's life is perfect, not even mine." Arthur corrects him answering his question.

John just looks down at his lap, "I don't get you.."

Arthur walked around the rock to stand in front of him John glanced but didn't look, he found Morgan to be a locked door, nobody can find the key to find his true self..

"I could say the same for you Marston, you jus admitted that you loved me..doubt you even know what the word actually means."

John gives a irritated sigh looking up at Arthur, "Yer wrong..I actually meant what I said, s'the real reason I came over in your damn tent in the first place."

"And that's why I don't get you-you used me, for what sex? All this time was it to clear your mind off of Mary Linton?" John adds as anger started to take control over his words, his tone becoming more louder and angrier.

Right when Arthur heard that he couldn't find anything to say because it was partly true but at the same time he really wanted to be with John.

John nods seeing that Arthur made no move, he gets up and starts to walk off but a hand grips onto his wrist he looked back at Arthur, confusion starting to be written on his face.

He tried pulling away from his grip but the outlaw was tougher than he was, he simply gave up and listened to what Arthur had to say.

"It wasn't just because of Mary.." Arthur says,

"Then what else was it Arthur?" John ask, tone becoming soft but he still sounded- hoarsely.

Arthur's eyes met John's, he leaned in first making the younger mans heart flutter John brought his hand up to the side of Arthur's face leaving it there, their lips both moving slowly in sync kissing each other passionately.

Then within a minute it was over Arthur pulled back and looked at him, John back away taking in the clean oxygen. "What.." John pants quietly.

"I didn't use you for sex Marston." Arthur says as he fixed his hat adjusting it on his head. "I would say something else but..I'm not good with flirting."

John felt a rising blush, Arthur isn't good with flirting? He found that to be kind of great the older outlaw finally didn't know how to do something. "Good, cause I ain't neither."

"Well..what is this, are we together?" John questions Arthur who just answers him with a nod.

"Sure."

"But we'll have to be careful m'sure you don't want us to get caught."

John shrugs, "I wouldn't really mind letting the world see us." John couldn't care about that, he was just happy that they worked things out and to finally end up with Arthur.

"S'that so?" Arthur comes closer towards him,

John smirks, "Yeah." He then pulled Arthur in for a kiss.