✞ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴊᴏʜɴ✞

Arthur sat in his closed tent cleaning off his pistols and rifles with the gun oil he had left, he spent enough time with his son but now it was time to just relax and be alone maybe he could go out and have someone watch his son.

Except Dutch demanded him that he should stay here since all he had been doing was giving the camp it's share and supplies.

He did needed a break, but it's not like him to have one..

Arthur looked up when he heard some shuffling in front of his tent, immediately he thought it was Isaac but the movement sounded more heavy. "Who's there?"

"John.."

Strangely the younger man sounded nervous..

He puts his rifle and gun oil aside realizing that he was finished, "Jus come on in."

Arthur waited for John to open the flap of his tent when he came in he was met with bright light and John's brown eyes. "I wanted to talk with you bout somethin important." John says.

Even though he thinks it's not.

Arthur scoots over giving the man space to sit, John comes over sitting down beside him his head lowering. "You finally come to talk about caring for your kid?" Arthur ask.

John winces at that not wanting to talk about that it's all they ever talked about and he didn't want to hear anymore words about that baby.

"No s'something else.." John mumbles quietly,

Arthur looked at John, seeing him fumble weakly at his fingers and gnawing at his lower lip. "What's wrong?"

"I-Um.." John starts but stops, this was much harder than he thought he didn't want to be rejected by Arthur.

But he did come all this way just for this, he can't stop now especially with the confused look Arthur gave him.

"Marston?"

John looks up at him, eyes landing on his once again now he could really see the older man seeing his hair that was jelled down with pomade and his trimmed stubble.

For some reason John always felt a heat gather in his belly whenever Arthur saw the barber. He wanted every opportunity to run his fingers through the cleanly-cut blond hair.

"Why are you here John?" Arthur ask breaking John out of his daydream, there was only one thing he wanted to do.

Rather Arthur would like it or not is his choice,

John went to lean forward claiming Arthur's lips with his own the older outlaw was shocked at first but let him stay there, over the 9 years they've been together he still felt the need to touch the younger man.

Arthur slipped his tongue into John's mouth. John moaned and his tongue begin to wrestle with Arthur's.

John immediately climbed onto Arthur straddling the man, he looked at him with lust written in his eyes just as he went to undo the buttons on his shirt but Arthur grabbed his hands.

"Now isn't the time.." Arthur says as he licked his lips. He wanted to see where this was going but he couldn't risk getting interrupted and caught by the gang and also his own son.

John leaned down and nipped at Arthur's bottom lip. "I want you, we can do this real fast. Like old times." He said leaning into Arthur's ear. Making Arthur groan as he felt John's breath on him.

"..Hell's gotten into you Marston." Arthur breathed out as John licked the shell of his ear. John knew that was a sensitive spot for Morgan, as was the neck. He went for it every time before.

"You know we can't-" "We can Arthur. I need and want you. Just give in already." He said with a smirk of his own, this was better than admitting his feelings towards the older man.

Way better..

Arthur couldn't keep it in anymore he reached up and started undoing the buttons of John's black shirt, undoing them all and Arthur peeled the shirt away from his body and threw it to the side.

"I wanna see you." Arthur says as he looked at John. who licked his lips and helped pulled the older outlaws blue shirt up and over his body.

John didn't really like people seeing his body since he felt like he was scrawny or underweighted, it was just how he was.

But Arthur liked how the younger man looked for some reason,

"Stop staring." John says blushing. Arthur reached out and tilted John's chin up so they were looking at one another John couldn't help but get down on his knees in front of Morgan.

"Your beautiful." Arthur said. John smiled as he ran his hands up and down Arthur's clothed thighs.

Arthur cupped John's face in his hands and leaned down to kiss him, "If were goin t'do this, we have to hurry." Arthur said urgently. John grinned.

"Get undressed." Arthur demands,