✫ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ?✫

Isaac stayed under his bed while Arthur had handled what ever had happened in Eliza's bedroom, There was a man inside her room someone he didn't know. He aimed his gun at him glancing over to Eliza who didn't seem to be breathing.

For once Arthur panicked, but still held his ground, he needed to get his son to safety, "What the hell did you do?!"

The robber jumped holding up his hands that were now shaking in fear, guess the man didn't think a much stronger man would be here.

"..I needed money.." The man started talking, Arthur glared at him walking closer gun raising higher. "You'd really kill me for killing yer lady?" The man spoke again.

And that was enough to shoot the man in the head, blood splattering on the wall as the man dropped down onto the cold wooden floor.

Arthur came over to the bed pulling Eliza close to him while checking her pulse, Hosea had taught him that..

And he didn't feel nothing, Eliza was dead. And it was his fault he should've checked on her or at least made sure all doors were locked..

He heard footsteps approaching the room, he immediately aimed his gun towards the door and when he looked to see who it was..

It was his son Isaac who held his gift in his hand, a locket he lowered his gun.

"Father?" The boy frowned walking over to the bed to see who he was holding, his son must've didn't see the dead corpse on the floor.

"Stay there.." Arthur warned the boy, but before Isaac could even stop he already had taken a look at Eliza's lifeless body.

"Mother!" Isaac shouted worriedly, coming over to see blood all over her chest.

Arthur had to stay strong for the both of them all of them, he couldn't sit here and watch his son cry and think that it was his fault he couldn't.

He stood up holding onto her body, Isaac already had started to cry, seeing that his mother was now dead.

Arthur had to make her a proper grave..

————————11:11 am————————

John had just woken up having one of the best nights he's had since he was with Arthur, honestly it was only good because he had been thinking about fucking Arthur Morgan what it would be like, what it would feel like.

He was so carried away with the thought that he almost groaned the mans name..

Lucky for him he hadn't,

His stomach growled warning him how hungry he was he puts on his shoes and changed into something else, when he puts on his vest he heard everyone around camp talking.

Then he heard Arthur, the man had finally returned.

He opened his tent flap with a huge smile on his face ready to say his good mornings to everyone, but instead of seeing everybody happy they were all crowded over by the fire.

What was going on he wondered walking over his huge smile leaving with him, when he came closer to see what was happening he could see Arthur..but not just him he was holding some kid.

Who was that?