Habrielle's Date

Gabrielle's outfit minus the purse and bracelet

Harry sighed as he read the letter that Fleur sent him. She was not happy that her sister was getting married at sixteen and neither where her parents but since they did not want her magic or memory stripped from her they would let it happen. Harry placed the letter down before turning to look at himself in the mirror. He wore a black and white suit with black slacks and black shoes. He honestly was terrified to get married but he rather get married then loss his magic, memories and friends.

He picked up the list of questions he had for Gabrielle and left the room he shared with Ron and Neville. Neville had already left while Ron was still getting ready. Harry headed to Gabrielle's private quarters. When he had met her when she had arrived she look both nervous and upset. Harry guessed she was more upset that she was moved from her school to Hogwarts than upset to see him again. With her she brought a private tutor and her luggage. He hadn't seen her since the Tri-Wizard Tournament now she was this beautiful blonde teenager who he was to marry and start a family with.

As he approached the door he made red roses appear in his hand before he knocked on the door. A minute later Gabrielle opened the door and Harry's breath left his body. She was bloody gorgeous. Her blonde hair was put up into a ponytail, she had light make up on and wore a yellow dress with a brown belt around the middle. She also had brown flats on.

"Hello Harry" Her French accent was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard.

"H-Hello Gabrielle" he said. She smiled when she saw the roses in his hands.

"Sont-ils pour moi?" She said making Harry look at her in confusion. She giggled before explaining.

"I'm sorry, when I get excited my French comes out. I meant to say are those for me." She said. Harry nodded before handing them to her. She smiled and leaned in, kissing his cheek.

"I will return" she said before going back inside. Harry touched his cheek where it burned from her lips on it. She returned moments later making him quickly put his hand down. She carried the list of questions Harry guessed. She closed the door and took Harry's arm that he held out before they apparated to a dark alley next to a French restaurant called Amour Français (French Love) They walked out of the dark alley and went over to the door which Harry opened for her.

"Thank you" she said before entering the restaurant. He followed her in then watched her face as she looked around.

"Is this your first time in a restaurant?" He asked. She looked confused for a second like she didn't know what he was saying before smiling.

"Yes, I am sorry that I did not answer right away, my English is good but I'm still learning." She said.

"Oh okay, if you need help with your English I would be happy to help." He said making her smile.

"Yes, maybe I can teach you French?"

"I'd like that very much" He said. The waiter came and showed them to their table. Harry pulled out a chair for her which she thanked him for then sat down. He took the seat opposite from her. Harry didn't realize that since this was a French restaurant that they only spoke French till the waiter began to speak.

"Que voulez-vous boire?" He asked. (What can I get you to drink?) Harry looked at Gabrielle who chuckled before saying.

"He wants to know what you want to drink." She said.

"Oh, I will take a French lemonade." He said.

"Il veut une limonade française et j'aurai le même" She said. (He wants a French lemonade and I will have the same)

"Très bien madame" He said before leaving.(Very well ma'am)

"How have you been since the last time I saw you?" He asked.

"Good, I go to school and learn a lot but I like being home." She said.

"I am the opposite, I rather be in school then home alone." He said.

"You don't want to be alone?" She asked. "I would think that you would want to be alone after everything that happened."

"When the war ended I was full of guilt and grief that it consumed me. I never wanted to come out of my house. I grew very depressed and thought I wasn't worthy of love. My friends literally broke down my wards and dragged me out of my darkness. They taught me that it wasn't my fault and that I deserved to be loved."

"I agree, I was not apart of the war but that does not mean that I didn't hear what was going on or who died. I am truly sorry that this happened to you but I don't think that you don't deserve to be loved." She said as the waiter came over with their drinks.

"Avez-vous décidé de ce que vous voulez?" He asked. (Have you decided on what you want?).

"Do you mind if I order for us since the menu is in French?" She asked.

"I don't mind" he said.

"Deux assiettes de Ratatouille" she said. (Two orders of Ratatouille)

"Très bien madame" (Very well ma'am) He said before leaving with their menus.

"I know we are young and we don't know each other but I want to have a happy life and I hope along the way we can find love in each other." She said.

" I hope so too" he said before pulling out his list of questions. "This is a start to get to know one another." Gabrielle unfolded hers before looking at him.

"Do you want to start or should I?" She asked.

"Ladies first" he said.

"Okay, who is your biggest role model?"

"Albus Dumbledore" he said. "What's your favorite place in the entire world?" He asked.

"I haven't been to a lot of places but for me it's always Paris." She said. "Okay, next question is what's your biggest pet peeve?" She asked.

"People who think they are better than others." He said. "Next question is what small things brighten up your day."

"My sister and my friends and people who are kind to people." She said. "Would you object to having the wedding in France?"

"No, I think it would be amazing to have the wedding there." He said

"I was just wondering, I really wanted to have it at the Burrow seeing as that is where my sister was married." She said.

"No problem, I will ask Mr and Mrs. Weasley" he said. "What's your favorite quote or saying?" He asked.

"Sois ton moi unique" she said. "It means be your unique self."

"That's really pretty" he said.

"Thank you" she said. "Do you wish you got someone else?" She asked. Harry knew this was an important question to her. She pretend to not be nervous but Harry could see right through her facade. She was nervous.

"No" he said. Relief hit her like a lightening bolt and she smiled at him. Her crush of four and a half years did not wish that he had gotten someone else.

"Do you want more than one kid?" He asked. Gabrielle blushed but nodded.

"I would love a boy and a girl but any kids of ours I would love." She said as her blush deepened. Harry decided right there that he liked making her blush. "I want to save my last question for when we get back to Hogwarts so you can tell me your last question."

"Were you shocked when you found out I was your soulmate?" He asked.

"A little, I was happy that my crush of four and a half years would be my husband." She said making him blush. Harry couldn't even remember eating dinner and had no clue how they had gotten back to Hogwarts. All he knew is that when they got to her door she turned and asked him the best question ever.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked. Harry didn't even answer, he just leaned down a little and kissed her. They both swore they saw fireworks.