The Mystery Man Revealed

A twenty six year old man looked out over the house he had grown up in and thought about how fun it was growing up with his siblings in that house. He turned away from the house and continued on his walk thinking about the woman he had been paired with. It was unfortunate that she was married because he rather be with her then the sixteen year old who the ministry wanted to set him up with. She may be seventeen years older than he was but he was attracted to older woman anyway so it didn't bother him.

He jumped back when two owls flew in front of him. One of the owls he recognized as a ministry owl while the other owl was not one he recognized. He took both of the letters and thanked the owls before they both took off. He opened the ministry letter first. He read through it before smiling. His soon-to-be wife was recently divorced and has found out that he is her soulmate. So the owl and the letter must be hers.

He opened the other letter and read it. She wanted to meet him today at her cottage to talk about their upcoming wedding at twelve o'clock in Godric's Hollow. He looked at his watch to see it was almost time. He quickly ran inside past his parents who tried to get him to stop but failed as he entered the floo.

He entered the living room as Narcissa turned around to look at him.

"Good evening Miss. Black" he said

"Good evening Mr. Weasley" she said.

"Please call me Charlie since we are to be married." He said.

"Call me Narcissa then" she said. "Would you like some tea?"

"No thanks, I am more of a coffee person." He said.

"I can make you some coffee if you'd like." She said.

"No thanks, may I sit down?" He asked.

"Oh yes, where are my manners?" she said. Charlie went over to the couch across from the armchair she was sitting in and sat down.

"I-" they both said then chuckled.

"Ladies first" Charlie said.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry you got stuck with this old woman." She said. "You must have had your eye on someone else."

"Don't apologize, I don't see this as being stuck with you. I see this as a chance at love. I have always been attracted to older women and for the most part, I have always had my eye on you." He said shocking her.

"You have?"

"Yes, I thought you deserved better then a husband who couldn't see past his prejudice to see that you weren't happy." He said. "I promise to try to make you happy and always put you first." Narcissa couldn't believe her ears. This young man had promised her everything she had wanted from her ex-husband but was never given.

"You are really okay with marrying an old woman?" She asked. Charlie stood, walked around the coffee table, pulled her up and kissed her.

"You are not old, you are beautiful." He said against her lips. "May I show you how much I want you?"

"Yes" she said before he scooped her up and took her to her bedroom.

A few hours later, Narcissa sat in front of her son and his fiancé and smiled

"So who is it?" Draco asked.

"I will no longer be a Black but I will be a Weasley." She said.

"The only Weasley not married is...bloody hell."

"You are marrying Charlie" Hermione said excitedly.

"Yes" Narcissa smiled.

"I can't believe this." Draco said thoroughly shocked.

"I couldn't at first but Charlie is a wonderful man who I think I could be happy with, plus he's a very good kisser."

"MOTHER!!!" Draco said horrified. Narcissa and Hermione just laughed.

Back at the Burrow, Charlie had just arrived to see all his family waiting for him. They apparently didn't hear Charlie say Narcissa's name when he flooed to her house.

"So who were you matched with and don't try to hide it because I won't leave it alone anymore?" She said.

"Narcissa Black"

"You mean Malfoy?" Molly said.

"No I mean Black because she is no longer married to her ex-husband. She divorced him then the ministry thrust her into another marriage, but this time  I intend to treat her like the queen she is."

"You like her?" Molly asked.

"No, I have been in love with her since I first saw her when I was twelve at the ministry." He said.

"Bloody hell" they all said.

"Well I'm happy for you Charlie" Ginny said. "Narcissa deserves happiness."

"Thanks little sis" Charlie said.

"We are all happy for you, Son" Arthur said.

"Thanks guys"

I know one person guessed Charlie and they were right. Anyone else guess Charlie. I did leave a hint in the chapter where Harry and Gabrielle got married.