Astoria's Revenge

Hermione smiled as she found what she was looking for. She had been searching through her large collection of music she brought with her to Hogwarts, a long with her wireless radio and finally found the CD she had been looking for. She walked over to the table where her radio wad and put the disk in, playing track four which was The Rules For Lovers by Richard Walters. This song was probably the most beautiful song in the world and she would have been extremely disappointed if she forgot to bring it with her to Hogwarts.

She smiled as it started to play. She started to rock back and forth to it. She closed her eyes and pretended that she was dancing with a partner. She jumped when an arm wrapped around her waist and a hand took hers. She opened her eyes to see Draco smiling down at her.

"Didn't mean to scare you." He said as they danced around the room.

"I thought you we still at Quidditch practice." She said.

"We finished early" he said. "This is a nice song, what's it called?"

"The Rules For Lovers, it's sung by a muggle named Richard Walters. It's my favorite song." She said.

"I like it" he said making her smile.

"So the girls and I were talking."

"Uh oh, that's spells trouble" he said. Hermione hit his arm making him chuckle as the song ended. Hermione went over and turned off the radio before joining Draco on the couch.

"We were think we should all go out to a teenage bar tonight since Ron and Pansy are back." Hermione said.

"Teenage bar?"

"Yeah, they serve no alcoholic beverages, Gabrielle isn't eighteen so we can't go to a regular bar. Hogsmede is opening one next to the Three Broomsticks Inn." She said.

"Okay, as long as it's not boring I'm in." He said.

"Okay then I need to go get ready and so do you, stinky boy."

"You are going to regret that" he growled as she jumped up and made a run for their room. She barely closed the door before he tried to get in. She locked the door and backed away chuckling.

"Open the door" he banged on the door.

"I think not" she said.

"Open the door, Granger"

"Back to Granger now huh?" She said before she smiled. She was going to tease him more.

"Oops, I just took my pants off" She smiled at his growl.

"Open the door and I'll help you remove the rest." He said.

"No thank you" she said.

"Granger, if you don't open this door I will brake it down and you will wish you had opened it when I asked." He said. Hermione bit her lip, hesitating before going over to the door.

"You have to promise not to retaliate." She said. Silence came from the other side of the door before he sighed.

"Fine" he said. She should have made him promise. The moment she opened the door he was on her. He grabbed her and kissed her, pulling her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck before kissing him back. He walked over to the bed they shared and when his knees hit the bed he put a knee up on it before laying them both down. Hermione moaned as his erection touched her heat through their clothes. Draco grinned against her mouth before grinding himself against her making her moan some more.

"YOU GUYS BETER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU ARE DOING!!" Ginny's voice said from their living room.

"GO AWAY!!" Hermione yelled surprising Draco.

"NOT UNTILL YOU TWO GET YOUR ARSE OUT HERE!!" Ginny yelled back. Hermione groaned making Draco chuckle.

"To be continued" He said giving her one last kiss before getting off the bed to go shower. Hermione wanted to kill Ginny for interrupting what could have been her first time. She had never been intimate with Ron, not that he didn't try, she just wasn't ready. Ignoring the throbbing between her legs, she got off the bed and changed into the outfit she had picked out a while ago. She put it on and looked in the mirror. The rose gold off one shoulder dress was perfect for her. She slipped it on her then put on a pair of black heel as Draco came out of the bathroom in just a towel. They had seen each other naked before but only glimpse.

"Damn..can we just stay here and skip the bar?" He asked groaning at the sight of her in that dress.

"I wish, but Ginny wouldn't let us." She said staring at his body for too long.

"Mione, my eyes are up here" he said. "Sometimes I think you only want me for my body."

"That and your brain" she said standing up, giving him a good look at her outfit.

"That's it we are staying in" he said making her chuckle.

"Get dressed and maybe when we get back I will let you have your wicked way with me." She said before leaving. She heard him curse and drawers opening quickly. She shook her head and joined the whole gang in the living room. She would have been embarrassed that all of them had heard her moaning but since being with Draco her confidence has grown and she just didn't care.

"Someone sounded like they were having a good time in there." Blaise smirked.

"Your dad said something similar last night." Hermione said making everyone burst out laughing even Blaise. Hermione then noticed what the others were wearing. The boys were all dressed up. Pansy was wearing a thin strap, golden dress, Gabrielle was wearing an ivory gold strap dress and Ginny was wearing a two piece dress kept together with lace. Arms wrapped around her waist from behind before a voice whispered in her ear.

"Nice one but the only one who is going to have you will be me." He said. Hermione had goosebumps all over her body.

"Come on you two" Pansy said shaking her head. They all left Hermione and Draco's apartment and apparated to Hogsmede and quickly entered the bar. They all made their way to the bar and ordered sodas before going over to a large booth and sitting down.

"So how was Bora Bora?" Gabrielle asked.

"It was really fun, Pansy and I went snorkeling and got the perfect picture of us kissing underwater." Ron said.

"We also went to this bar where the music was awesome and we danced all night." Pansy said.

"Sounds wonderful" Gabrielle said.

"It was" Pansy said looking at Ron with nothing but love in her eyes. Hermione looked at Draco who was talking to Harry about something. She wondered if he would ever look at her the way Pansy looks at Ron. She had finally admitted while dancing with Draco at Ron and Pansy's wedding that she had fallen in love with her fiancè. She hadn't told him yet and had planned to tell him tonight.

"Ron and I are going to go dance, anyone want to join us?" Pansy asked.

"How about it Blaise?" Ginny asked.

"Let's do it" he said.

"We will join you guys too" Gabrielle said. They all got up and went onto crowded dance floor.

"I'm going to check on the drinks." Hermione said.

"Ok" he said before leaning over and giving her a kiss. Hermione smiled before getting up and going to the bar. She thanked the bartender when she had all the drink and turned around to return to the table. She dropped the whole tray when she saw what was going on at the table. Astoria was at her table kissing Draco. She felt her heart break as she apparated back to Hogwarts.

Draco pushed Astoria off him and growled.

"Don't you ever do that again, I am with Hermione and I will not have you mess that up because you can't handle who your soulmate is." He said.

"You little bitch" A voice said behind Astoria. Astoria turned around right as Pansy slapped her, making her fall on the ground. Pansy turned her angry gaze to Draco.

"You need to go back to Hogwarts, Hermione saw you and the bitch kissing. The look on her face made me want to cry." Pansy said making Draco's eyes widen. He stood up and apparated to his and Hermione's apartment. He saw her on the couch in the beetle position, crying her eyes out.

"Hermione" he said. Hermione looked up at him before standing up.

"GET OUT, I DON'T WANT TO EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!" She said hitting him.

"She kissed me, I-

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT YOU CHEATING BASTARD" she yelled. Draco had had enough. He pulled out his wand making Hermione's eyes widen and before she could pull out hers he spoke.

"Incarcerous" he said. Ropes went around her hands and feet making her fall backwards. Draco caught her and placed her on the couch. He then went over to the bookshelf where he opened a small box and pulled out a small vial. All while he was doing this she was yelling at him and crying. He went over to her and opened the bottle and drank it. He then showed her what he had drank. Her eyes widened and she stopped yelling and crying when she saw the words Veritaserum. He had taken the truth serum.

"Ask me what happened" he said."

"I saw what happened, you-"she said but he interrupted her.

"Ask me what happened" She stared at him before opening her mouth.

"What happened?"

"Astoria came over after you left and started talking about you and me and how we don't belong together. I was quick to tell her that we did belong together then she leaned over and kiss me. I was in shock so it took me a few seconds but I pushed her off then told her that I was with you and to never do that again, then Pansy called her a bitch and slapped her before telling me you saw her and I kissing and left." He said.

"So you didn't kiss her back?" She asked.

"Hell no, I can't stand her" he said.

"Can you please remove the ropes?" she said.

"Are you going to hit me again?" He asked.

"No" she said.

"Or leave?"

"I won't leave you. I will never leave you. I love you, Draco Malfoy" she said smiling through her happy tears. Draco quickly removed the spell and the ropes fell away before he cupped her face and kissed her.

"I love you to Hermione Granger, so much."

"Take me upstairs and show me how much." She said against his lips. She wrapped her arms and legs around him when he pulled back.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Hermione nodded before he lifted them both up and walked to their bedroom where he showed her just how much he loved her.