Valentine's Day Wedding

It was a few days before Harry and Gabrielle's wedding and Harry decided to do something he always wanted to do if he found the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with

It was a few days before Harry and Gabrielle's wedding and Harry decided to do something he always wanted to do if he found the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Now that he was getting married to the woman of his dreams, he wanted to introduce her to them.

"Will you come with me somewhere?" He asked her when he found her in their kitchen.

"Where?"

"It's a place I have wanted to share with you for a long time." He said. He watched her stare at him before sighing.

"Fine, let me get my coat" She left the room and a few seconds later came back with her magenta coat on. They then apparated to Godric's Hallow, though Gabrielle didn't know it.

"Where are we?" She asked taking Harry's hand and moving closer to him.

"Godric's Hollow" he said before leading her over to the cemetery.

"Why are we- wait a minute, aren't your parents-" She said as they made it to his parents tombstone.

"They were murdered and buried here." He said looking at the tombstone. "I never told anyone this but before I went to see Voldemort, I saw my parents and some friends."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wish they would be at our wedding. I wish they could have met you and gotten to know the person I am today." He said.

"I bet they will be there" She said before placing her hand on his heart. "They will be there in here" She then pulled out her custom made wand and used it to put flowers on the tombstone of her soon-to-be-in-laws. As they stood there a plan formed in Gabrielle's head and she was going to need a little help with it.

The next day, Gabrielle asked Hermione to meet her in the room of requirements during free period. As she waited she began writing down on parchment the things she knew about this particular spell.

"So why did you want me to meet you in the Room of Requirements?" Hermione asked sitting down across from her.

"I have a plan to bring back Harry's parents for a day so that they could be here in person for the wedding." Gabrielle said.

"There is no way that you could bring someone back from the dead or even for just a day." Hermione said.

"That witches and wizards no about but being a quarter Veela comes with it's perks." She said before pulling a book out of her bag. "What I am about to show you is highly classified and is not to be spoken about to anyone other then you and I, understood?" Hermione nodded before Gabrielle began.