Paris, France

I decided to change where Blaise and Ginny are going on their honeymoon so if you are confused then this is why.

Blaise and Ginny walked out of the airport in Paris, France early in the afternoon and caught a taxi to their hotel called Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel. As they arrived they both noticed that it had the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. They went inside and checked in before heading up to their room to put there stuff away before going to explore. After checking out their room they left their room holding hands. As they got into the elevator they held it open when they noticed an elder couple trying to reach it.

"Thank you so much" The elder man said with a American accent.

"No problem" Ginny said. The elder woman noticed they were holding hands and had wedding rings on.

"How long have you guys been married?" She asked also with a American accent.

"It will be two days today." Blaise said.

"Congratulations" the woman said. "I'm Athena and this is my husband, Ernest."

"You two look a little young to be married." Ernest said making Athena hit his arm.

"Ernest!"

"It's okay, we are young but when you find the person you want to spend your life with you don't wait." Blaise said squeezing Ginny's hand who smiled up at him.

"Damn right, I met my Athena in 1958 when I was eighteen and she was seventeen and from the moment we met I knew she was the one for me. We got married three years later and have been married for exactly fifty one years." Ernest said. "We have three kids and six grandchildren."

"Ernest, they don't want to hear our whole life story." Athena said.

"Would you guys like to join us for lunch and you can tell us about how you met and what you are doing in Paris?" Ginny asked.

"We'd love too" Athena said as the doors to the elevator opened.

A few hours later, Ginny and Blaise had fallen in love with the older couple. They were funny and so in love with each other even though they tease each other and get on each others nerves. They had told them that they were here in Paris for their wedding anniversary. Their kids surprised them with a trip since they both always wanted to go.

They also learned that Athena wore the pants in the family. Ernest may pretend that he does but Athena is actually the one who does. Athena is tough, caring, independent, loving, confident, beautiful soul and fiercely protective over her family. Ernest is funny, loyal, hard working, a genuine badass, caring, loving, the life of any party and like Athena, fiercely protective over his family.

In return for telling them about their lives, Blaise and Ginny told them about their lives minus everything that had to do with the Wizarding World including the marriage law. They told them they met at school, fell in love and were married before their graduation.

"Let me give you guys some advice about love and marriage." Ernest said.

"If they wanted your advice they would have asked for it." Athena said making Ginny and Blaise chuckle.

"It's okay, tell us what your advice is?" Blaise said.

"Love does not mean you will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an aarguement, it means that despite the bad days, you still can't see yourself without that person. You chose to stick by each other through it all." He said. "I'm not going to lie to you and say marriage is easy because it's not. It is hard work and you have to work on it every single day."

"He's right" Athena said. "Before we had our oldest, we fought all the time. It was to the point that we thought about divorce. We sit down that night and we talked for hours and decided that divorce was not an option and that we were going to stick it out and work on things together. That's a decision every couple has to make. Are you going to work on it or give up? I hope if you guys ever get into a huge fight that you guys work it out instead of giving up."

"Thank you for the advice, we promise that we will work it out." Ginny said taking Blaise's hand. Blaise brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her.

"She is my whole world and I won't let her go without a fight." He said.

"That's what I want to hear." Ernest said.

"We like you guys and we want you guys to grow old with each other like we are." Athena said.

"We like you guys too" Blaise said. Athena opened her purse and grabbed something before pulling it out.

"If you guys ever need anything give us a call." She said handing them a business card. Ginny took it and slipped it into her pocket.

"Will do" Ginny said.

"Thank you for lunch but we should be going if we want to make our tour boat." Ernest said. They all stood and made their way out of the restaurant.

"It was lovely to meet you guys." Ginny said.

"Same here darling" Athena said before hugging Ginny. Ernest gave Blaise a pat on the back and a handshake before taking his wife's hand and leading her away. Ginny and Blaise watched the couple leave before Ginny turned to him.

"I know that we are married for life and that we can't divorce even if we wanted to but let's promise each other that we will sit down and talk about what is bothering us instead of walking away."

"I promise" he said. Ginny smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up a little and kissed him. As they kissed it began to rain making them pull away and look up. Ginny smiled before moving away and looking both ways before crossing the street so she was on the grass in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "You are going to get soaked." He moved back so he was under an awning.

"So what, we are in the city of love and right now I want to dance in the rain with my man." She said as the rain poured down on her.

"I am not going to get sick because your arse wants to dance in the rain." He said. She just laughed and twirled around. She was a wild woman. She was his wild woman. Blaise sighed before taking of his jacket and setting it on a bench that was under the awning before going to the edge of the sidewalk and looking both ways. Seeing no cars, he ran across the street, grabbed his wife and joined her in a twirl around. Having the time of their lives.

When they got back to their hotel room, they immediately took a potion that would prevent sickness before they looked at each other. Ginny made the first move and grabbed him, pulling his wet body against hers. Again having the time of their lives.

Hey guys...been a long time..sorta...anyway hope you guys liked the chapter.