Ginny's Gender Reveal Party

Before we get started I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I also wanted to apologize for not posting last weekend. I just wanted to enjoy my time with my mom but I'm back now so before reading the chapter comment below what you think the gender of the twins are.

Ginny watched as Harry tried to help a struggling Gabrielle to walk to a chair. She was heavily pregnant and her due date was tomorrow. She felt bad as she rubbed her six month huge pregnant belly. She would have done the reveal early but for some reason twin B decided to hid behind twin B and the test that would tell them couldn't be done either so they tried the next appointment and still no twin B gender reveal until this last appointment where it looked like twin A got sick of twin B hiding behind it and made the baby move so the doctors could see the sex. Once they got that taken care of it was time to plan the baby shower/baby reveal which was all done by Amelia. She would have let Hermione do it but she is still recovering from a C-section about two weeks ago which is why they were doing it at Hermione's place.

Ginny's gaze to Ron and Pansy who were sitting on opposite sides of the room not talking to each other. They had been fighting since Draco had told them that Lorenzo was back. Pansy thought that it was time to stop being afraid and confront the bastard in person and Ron totally disagrees and thinks that they should go into hiding till the Aurors catch him. Ginny could see logic in both sides but chose to stay out of it at first but now it was beginning to bother her.

"Ginny, you okay?" Blaise asked wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I'm worried about Pansy and Ron." Blaise sighed before looking at Pansy then Ron.

"Me too" he said before turning so he was standing in front of her. "But least for the day let's just focus on us." Ginny nodded before they joined everyone in the living room. As they opened present Ginny smiled at all the gift she had received and all the people who showed up. Amelia did a good job with the help of Alina and Sakiya.

Amelia De Luca was the most kindest woman after Molly that Ginny has ever met. From the stories that she had been told no wonder Gio fell in love with her. She was also really smart which came in handy when they arrived in Italian and found the graves of Sakiya, Alberto and Adewale. They weren't sure if they could bring Alberto back but after talking about it and having Amelia research it on the plane ride they decided that it couldn't hurt to try.

It ended up being a complete success. What was even more interesting was when Adewale met Carter. As a vampire, Carter had a soulmate which was Alina and knew it with a look...well looks like Adewale is also Carter's soulmate. Adewale was to thrilled about it but the next day it was like they had been together all their lives. Ginny suspected that something happened between the three of them but she didn't want to dig to deeply there.

Alberto was reunited with his wife and they both were thrilled to meet Ginny and Blaise and thank them for reuniting them. Ginny and Blaise both said it was a pleasure to reunite to lovebirds. After that they all decided that a change of scenery was in order and decided to join, Ginny, Blaise, Amelia and Giovanni in England.

"Ginny?" Amelia said bringing Ginny out of her thoughts.

"Yes"

"Are you okay?" She asked. "We've been trying to get your attention for some time." Ginny looked around to see Sakiya, Alina and Amelia surrounding her.

"Sorry just lost in thought"

"Care to talk about it?" Sakiya asked.

"It's nothing important, what did you need?"

"It's time to unwrap presents." Alina said. They all head into the living room, the boys and babies were nowhere is sight, they were probably in the study talking about stuff. Ginny sat down in an armchair where the present were.

"Let's start with this one" Ginny said picking up a bag.

"That's from me" Hermione said. Ginny opened it and pulled out the onesies that were in. She laughed at what the onesies said on the front. One said born first while the other said show off. She picked up the next onesie laughed again when she read what it said. It said I woke up like this, flawless and the other said you did not wake up like that.

"I love it thanks" she said showing everyone the front of both onesies. They all chuckled before Ginny moved onto the next one which was nursing pillow for twins from Gabrielle, she got two changing tables from Pansy, two baby swings from Claire, pacifiers and other needed stuff from Sakiya and Alina, she got a dresser, a bassinet and a lot of diapers from Amelia and from her mother Ginny got monitor and so hand made clothes.

"Thank you all for the gifts" Ginny said.

"It was our pleasure." Molly said

"Let's go get the boys so we can do the reveal since I am dying to know what I am having." Ginny said getting up. They found the boys in Draco's study. Ron and Draco were asleep with their babies while Harry and Blaise were playing chess and from the looks of it Harry was winning. Blaise looked up when they came in and smiled at his beautiful glowing wife.

"Is it time?" He asked. Ginny nodded before looking at Draco and Ron who were rousing from their naps.

"Let's go you two" Molly said. They all made their way outside expect for one person who headed for the kitchen. Blaise and Ginny decided to go for the balloon pop reveal which they thought would be fun. They were handed the first balloon with twin A on it then a needle was given to Ginny. They counted down from five before popping it. Ginny smiled as blue confetti rained over them. She turned to look at Blaise who leaned over and kissed her. The second balloon was handed to Blaise who took the needle from Ginny. They again counted down from five before Blaise popped the balloon. He kissed his wife so happy as pink confetti rained down on them.

"Congratulations" Ron said. Blaise turned to thank him right as a paper plate full of whipped cream was shoved in his face.

"Revenge is finally mine" Ron cheered as everyone laughed.