Divorced and Surprised

Draco looked at his watch, his mother was ten minutes late and she was never late. She had sent him a letter early that morning, asking him to meet her at this muggle coffee shop in London. He had left his sleeping fiancè to sit in a muggle coffee shop to wait for his late mother. Maybe something is wrong. He stood to go find her when she entered the coffee shop and looked around from him.

"Mother" he said getting her attention. She smiled at him and made her way over to him. When she got over to him she quickly hugged him before sitting down.

"Draco, it's so good to see you." She said.

"It's good to see you too, now can you please tell me why we are in a Muggle coffee shop early in the morning?"

"I am divorcing your father." She said getting right to the point.

"What?" He said.

"I have not been happy with your father for sometime and while watching Pansy and Ron get married I realized that I deserve to be with someone who makes me happy." She said. "I was with my lawyer filling out the paperwork and that's why I was late." Draco reached both hands over the table and took his mother's hands.

"If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask." He said

"Thank you, my dear boy" she said. A man came up to them that didn't look like he worked here. He wore a black and white suit and his black hair was slicked back. The most interesting thing about him was his gold eyes.

"Are you Narcissa Black?" He asked.

"Who are you and what do you want with my mother?" Draco asked. The man ignored Draco and looked at Narcissa.

"I will be Narcissa Black in a few days" Narcissa said. The man pulled out a letter from inside his suit and handed it to Narcissa.

"The ministry has bumped your case up and your divorce will be finalized tomorrow. You have till the end of this year to comply." He said before leaving.

"What was that about?" Draco asked as Narcissa opened the letter.

Dear Miss. Black,

It has been brought to the Ministries attention that you are divorcing Mr. Lucius Malfoy and because of this, we must inform you that you are still of age to conceive so by the marriage law you are hereby order to come to the Ministry and go to the newly built Marriage Law floor to find out who you are to marry.

Sincerely,
Assistant of Minster of Magic
Jane Horntail

"This is utter rubbish" Narcissa said furious. She just got out of a marriage only to be sucked right into another one.

"What does it say?" Draco asked.

"The ministry is forcing me into another marriage." She said.

"Bloody bastards, you have already had a kid, I don't see why they want you to do it again." Draco growled.

"Looks like I don't get my happy ending." Narcissa said looking defeated. Draco couldn't stand the look on his mother's face.

"Hey, maybe whoever it is will make you happy like how Hermione makes me happy." Draco said.

"Maybe...I should go figure out who I am suppose to be with for the rest of my life." She said before standing up, kissing his cheek before leaving.

Narcissa stepped out of the floo and looked around the ministry. After going to her cottage she had been staying in since she left Lucius a few days ago, she used the floo to get to the ministry. Narcissa walked to the elevators and looked for the button for the marriage law floor. When she found it she pressed the button and closed the elevator before it took off. She was both nervous and furious about what was about to happen to her. She wished she could give the council a piece of her mind. She may be forty three years old but she was too old to be having children.

She arrived at the marriage law floor and exited the elevator. A woman standing behind a desk smiled at her as she approached.

"I am Narcissa Ma-Black and I believe I have been summoned." She said.

"Of course Miss. Black, we have been expecting you." She said before standing. "I'm Faith Santiago, if you will follow me I will take you to where you will find out who is your soulmate."

"Soulmate?" Narcissa said as they walked down a hall.

"Yes, the person you will end up with is your soulmate, the person you were meant to be with." She said as they stopped in front of a door. "Here we are, inside is a huge book called the Divine Book, you go up to it and write your name and the name of your soulmate will appear next to yours. If after five seconds a name doesn't appear the ministry will assign someone to you." Narcissa nodded praying that a name shows up.

She took a deep breath before entering the room. She walked over to the book and stared at it. It was a big book that was open and had no writing on it. She grabbed the quill and took another deep breath before writing her name.

One.

Nothing.

Two.

Nothing.

Three.

Nothing.

Four.

A name slowly started to appear and Narcissa almost cried in happiness until the name was fully there. She was about to marry a man seventeen years younger than she was.

Who do you think it is?

This is just a bit of a bonus chapter, I am going to do maybe one or two more chapters with Narcissa and her mystery man so if you don't like them together just skip them. It won't hurt the story to much.