Lorenzo Balzarini

Ron stepped in front of Pansy blocking her view as Lorenzo Fucking Balzarini, the famous Italian Quidditch player walked up to them. Lorenzo Balzarini was well dressed in a suit and tie. His hair was as black as a raven and slicked back with what looked like a lot of gel. He had green eyes and had an arrogant smirk on his narrow face.

"You're not going to say hello, il mio amore" (my love) he said.

"Don't call her that you sick bastard!!" Ginny said coming towards him. Blaise grabbed her before she could attack him.

"What is going on?" Draco asked really confused. "How do you know Pansy?"

"We're...old friends" Lorenzo smirked. Pansy was now officially pissed off. She went around Ron and slapped the bastard.

"There is no we. There was never a we." She said before looking at Draco and Blaise then back at Lorenzo. "You are just a rapist and I have no idea what you are doing here but I am going to make sure you are in Azkaban for what you did to me."

"HE DID WHAT!!!" Blaise and Draco yelled causing everyone in the room to look at them. Blaise and Draco immediately was on Lorenzo. They had gotten a few good punches in before Hagrid pulled them off him. Lorenzo was breathing but not moving, they had knocked him out.

"What is the meaning of this?" McGonagall asked rushing over.

"He deserved it" Blaise said before spitting on the scum.

"Mr. Zabini!!!" Mcgonagall said angrily.
"Hagrid, please take Mr. Balzarini to the hospital wing while I deal with these two." Hagrid nodded before picking Lorenzo off the floor.

"He shouldn't get away with what he did to Pansy." Ron said.

"Let's talk about this in my office." McGonagall said. "Hagrid, stay with him and have me informed when he wakes up." Hagrid nodded before he left the Great Hall. "Miss. Parkinson, let's go to-"

"I would like to come with Pansy" Ron said.

"No, I don't want you to hear the details, it will ruin your image of me." Pansy said.

"Pansy, you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me and your image could never be ruined in my eyes." He said. Pansy smiled and took his hand.

"Okay" she said before turning to McGonagall.

"Let us be off then" she said. They made their way to the Headmistress's office. They all climbed the eagle stairs once they appeared. They walked into her office and moved to the desk. McGonagall took the chair behind her desk while Ron and Pansy took the front. Pansy took Ron's hand as she began to tell her story. By the time they were finished McGonagall wished she to had beaten the rapist.

"I will need to tell the Aurors and they will want evidence." She said.

"I will do whatever it takes to put that man behind bars." Pansy said.

"As will I" Ron said.

"I will inform the Aurors but for now go back to the ball and try to have some fun."

"Actually, I am quite tired and would just like to go to bed." Pansy said before turning to Ron. "Go join the rest of our friends and have a good night."

"I am going to bed too I am also tired but I want to walk you to the dungeons." He said.

"Goodnight Headmistress" they said before standing and leaving. As they walked towards the dungeon Pansy never let go of his hand. They stopped at the entrance of the Slytherins common room and turned to look at each other.

"I am so angry that this happened to you but I'm also proud that you were able to tell someone and help put that bastard away." He said.

"I was terrified but with your help I got up the courage to face him." She said.

"I will always be there for you." He said.

"Will you stay the night with me?" She asked. "I don't think I could get a good night sleep knowing he is in the castle."

"Sure" he said. Pansy smiled before giving the portrait of Salazar Slytherin the password. They entered the common room then headed up to Pansy's room. When they were safely inside they turned to look at each other. Pansy took a deep breath before stripping out of her costume till she was down to her panties and bra. Ron then took his costume off till he was down to his boxers. They moved to the bed and got inside. They laid on their sides facing each other.

"Goodnight" she said.

"Goodnight"

Not a very long chapter but next chapter will have more in it.