Habrielle's Baby Reveal

Comment what you think the gender is

Due Dates For The Girls
Pansy: December 13
Hermione: January 15
Gabrielle: February 5
Ginny: May but since twin usually come early it's April.....maybe

It was half a month since Draco and Hermione baby reveal/baby shower and Gabrielle was so excited that it was finally her turn. She had just seen the doctor yesterday and was happy to find out that her iron levels were good and that she shouldn't have a problem when she gave birth.

They had decided to do the firework reveal so their party didn't start till six thirty when the sun was almost down. So while they waited Gabrielle was practicing her guitar that Harry bought her for her birthday three months ago. He had heard her sing countless time while living together and thought she had a beautiful voice and that it needed to be shared with more than just him.

"Must be doing something right, I just heard you sigh, lean into my kiss and close those deep blue need you eyes." She sang as she played the guitar.

"Wow, you have a beautiful voice" Pansy said making Gabrielle's head shoot up. Harry turned his head to look at one of his best friends and his wife. She was now seven months pregnant, while Hermione was six and Ginny was two and a half months.

Gabrielle immediately set her guitar down and blushed. She had never sang for anyone but Harry, not even her parents or Fleur.

"Don't stop, it was lovely" Pansy said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gabrielle asked ignoring her comment.  "The party doesn't start for another two hours."

"We wanted to come and see if you needed help setting up." Ron said as he set the present on the coffee table before helping his wife on to the couch.

"We pretty much got everything taken care of." Harry said.

"Well we are here now so sing to us." Pansy said.

"I-I don't think so, I'm not very good at it."

"Don't put yourself down, you have a beautiful voice." Pansy said.

"I have been telling her that since we first started living together."

"Please sing for us" Pansy said.

"You can sing?" Hermione walked in the family room with Draco followed by Blaise and Ginny. Draco helped Hermione into a arm chair before taking a seat in the arm chair next to her. Blaise and Ginny took a seat across from Harry and Gabrielle.

"Sing for us" Pansy said getting everyone to chant that. Maybe she should sing.

"Fine I will do it" Gabrielle said making everyone cheer. Gabrielle got up and went over to the piano before sitting down. She looked at the sheet music that was there and smiled. It was an amazing song that she loved. She started playing the song.

(This is what she sounds like check it out cause she is freaking amazing)

"I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me" Gabrielle kept her eyes on the sheet paper as she sang.

"This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy, I need somebody to heal, somebody to know, somebody to have, somebody to hold. It's easy to say but it's never the same, I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain."

"Now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all,
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved."

"I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to. This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you. Now, I need somebody to know, somebody to heal, somebody to have, just to know how it feels. It's easy to say but it's never the same, I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape."

"Now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all,
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved."

"And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes, I fall into your arms,
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around"  She sang closing her eyes to really feel the song. "For now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all, I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved."

"But now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all, I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved." She sang. "I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved." She opened the eyes and smiled.

"Gabrielle, if you weren't already married and were into girls I would totally marry you." Pansy said wiping her tears from her eyes. "That was beautiful"

"She's right that was beautiful and I suggest you talk to Katie Finnigan, she has a record label and I bet she would love to sign you if she heard you sing like that." Hermione said.

"I don't sing professional and I am having a baby in three or four months." Gabrielle said standing to go over to Harry and sit next to him.

"So what?" Ginny said. "Don't let your fear take over your life. Be bold Gabby, do something out of your comfort zone."

"I agree babe, don't worry about the baby cause I am more than willing to be a stay at home daddy while you follow your dreams." Harry said.

"You would really do that for me?" Gabrielle said. Harry took her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"I'd do anything for you" he said. Gabrielle smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

"Same here love"

"Enough love dovey stuff let's eat" Ron said making Pansy hit his arm.

"We have to wait for the others." Pansy said. They talked while they waited for  Brad, Daisy, Molly, Arthur, Fleur, Bill and their kid, David. They all ate and talked about what Harry and Gabrielle should name their baby which Gabrielle let roll down her back since  she had already picked the baby name for either boy or girl. Fleur wasn't apart of that talk since she knew what the gender of the Potter baby. She bought the firework color of the gender but it was covered so no one could see the color. After eating it was time to go outside to set the firework works off.

"Are you guys ready?" Fleur said. They all cheered before Fleur lit the fuse before backing away. A few seconds later the firework went off and Gabrielle smiled. She knew it. It was a girl. Lily James Potter would be arriving next year.