Amelia

Ginny rubbed small baby bump as she  watched Giovanni help Blaise set up twin A's crib. She loved these men to death and would do anything for them but letting him get his soul stripped from his body is something she couldn't do. She had been talking to Gabrielle for the past month about the potion she used to bring back James and Lily with. Gabrielle had given her the speech about honoring Giovanni's wish but Ginny had told her that if she can make it so that the potion can bring back people like James, Lily, Amelia and the rest of the Elder Wizards. That made Gabrielle think twice.

Now that Gabrielle was on board they  got started upgrading the potion and researching the names Giovanni and Amelia De Luca, Ginny had to be really careful with asking Giovanni his last name but she just told him she was making a tombstone for his body when he died.  After that they did some research on a wizard computer and there they found that Amelia, was buried and not cremated. They were trying Amelia first since Alberto and Sakiya Luiz and Adewale Adebayo were all in Italy. (My Italian fans do you guys do cremation I am curious sorry if I offend someone) Amelia's body was buried was apparently transferred from Italian to...Godric's Hollow Cemetery where James and Lily are buried. Two birds with one stone.

Tonight was the night that she and Gabrielle were headed over to Godric's Hollow while Harry and Blaise were setting up the cribs. Their plan was to go to Godric's Hollow cemetery, after they tell their husband that they are having a girls night with just them since Hermione is to busy with her company and Ron won't let Pansy out of the house since she is close to eight months pregnant. It was true so it worked. She kinda felt bad that she hadn't told Blaise about what they had been planning but she knew he would try to stop her from getting hurt if it didn't work.

"Hey you two, I'm off to girls night at Gabrielle I'll see you later." She said.

"Kay, see you tomorrow" Blaise said.

"Love you too" she said.

"Be careful with my grandkids" Gio said giving her a teasing smile. Ginny rolled her eyes but gave him a smile. Please forgive me she thought as she disapparated. She apparated by Godric's Hollow cemetery where Gabrielle was waiting for her.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Let's do it" They headed into the cemetery using Lumos as they split up going to their respective graves. Ginny arrived at Amelia's grave and quickly took the bottle of blue liquid she hid in her purse out and opened it.

"Please work, please work" she said before pouring it over her grave. She then waited. Two minutes went by but she still waited. Five minutes went by the ten until she decided that it failed. She started walking away before she heard something behind her and turned, there stood a woman in dress that looked really outdated, looking around confused.

"Amelia?" Ginny asked. Amelia's gaze turned to her.

"Do I know you?" She said. Her accent was definitely American.

"I know your husband, Giovanni De Luca" she said. "I'm Ginny Zabini"

"Nice to meet you Ginny" she said before looking around again. "Where exactly am I and how am I alive?"

"You are in Godric's Hollow and I brought you back to life giving you immortality so you can be with Gio and he won't have to get his soul stripped." She said. "I love your husband, he fixed me when I was broken and has been one of my closest friends." Amelia's eyes softened.

"So you are the famous Ginny?" She said. "Giovanni often comes to my grave and tells me how you are the one thing that keeps him from drowning in his darkness. He often ask me if it's okay to stay but then he says that Alberto deserves peace too."