Chapter 1

I was standing on the bridge ready to jump when the limo slammed on the breaks and stopped a few yards away. "Stop what are you doing" a voice called out as five men exited the vehicle, I couldn't see them because my vision was blurry from crying.

" I am going to jump".

"Why do you want to die so bad that you would kill yourself" a different voice said? I didn't answer. " please come with us we will take you anywhere!"

" I don't have anywhere to go" I said

"Then come live with us were heading home to L.A." the first stranger said"please."

"Ok" I agreed to go with and with that I got into the limo with the five men and headed to L.A., we where in Sioux City Iowa.

"So who are you" I asked.

"My name is Andy, this is Jake, you can call him Jinxx, and him Cc. then the man who I was sitting by who had his arm around my shoulder said ," and I'm Ashley."

"Oh my fucking god seriously like for real this is the best and worst day of my life oh my god I'm going to live with Black Veil Brides, the Black Veil Brides, no wonder I recognized your voices like wow. Wait a minute they probably think I did that just so they would take me with them ok I'm going back and jumping. Excuse me could you take me back to the bridge."

Jinxx " umm no we will not."

Andy " we don't think that at all we just don't want you to die..die we love you to much for you to kill your self."

*snorts "yeah right no no one loves me why do you think I was going to kill myself?"

Jake " because your in a tough spot and stressed."

Me " ok fine."

Ashley "so what's your name sweetheart?"

Me " my names Jaime"

Cc "well ok Jaime so your a fan of us."

Me " how did you know and duh!"

Jake " well the shirt, tattoos, when you freaked out about us, kind of gave it away!"

Jinxx "do you need to get anything from a house or somewhere?"

Me "yeah could you go to this address" I showed them the address on a price if paper. Andy gave it to the driver.

Within twenty minutes we were outside what I called home, " ok guys you wait here I have to be quiet just be ready to get everything in the car and then to speed off."

Ashley "ok?"

"I'll be out in about five or ten minutes."

With that I went in side. I walked down the hallway into the living room, dad was still in the chair passed out drunk just as I had left him, and my step mom was like always out blowing all the money that I make. I had three brothers, a step brother who lived at his dads in Sioux city. I then had a older brother and younger who lived at my moms two hours away. I didn't live at my moms because during their divorce my dad won custody over me and my mom as much as she wanted to see me she couldn't afford the lawyer so I hadn't seen her since I was 10. I grabbed everything I needed downstairs threw it in a bag and put it on the front porch. I went back inside and went upstairs to get my clothes and everything else. In all when I got back down stairs I had three bags and a suitcase. I then realized as I stepped towards the car with the bag I forgot my IPod so I handed the bags to Ashley and cc.

"Hey guys I forgot something put these in the car ill be right out."

Cc " ok we're going to get in the limo with the others."

I then went back inside. As soon as i stepped inside I knew I had to hurry by the sound of my dad walking into the kitchen, I ran up stairs and grabbed my iPod. When I got back down stairs I saw my dad blocking the door and smiling. "Hi dad can I go outside."

Dad "why when you and me can have some fun inside."

Me "dad please not tonight." My dad uppercutted me and I fell to the ground.

Dad "bitch you'll do what I want you to do." He screamed as he picked me up by the hair."

"AHHHH DAD PUT ME DOWN OK I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT!"

Dad "good girl now come." dad started hobbling down the hall. Now is my chance I thought and ran out the door jumped in the limo and screamed at the driver to go.