Chapter 19

These past few weeks have been very good. I have become friends with Jake's friends and he thinks of me as best friend as do I him. But I still miss Ted, Andy, Jinxx, CC, Jake...... and Ashley even though I'm pissed off at him. Then I heard Sam call me upstairs for dinner. I walked into the dining room and saw someoone I did'nt expect to see. No not Ashley but the rest of them.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Andy "Jaime Ashley is falling apart he's messing up on his parts and is thnking of quitting the band."

"he can't his fands will miss him."

Jinxx "we miss you please come back."

"even if I wanted to I can't. Besides you can't ask me to leave these people they've become my family I love them."

Jake "Hello Sam nice to see you again."

Sam "you too."

"you know them."

Sam "yeah me and Jake went to school together."

"wow Jake went to school."

Jake "oh shut it you little."

"wait so you guys knew I was with Sam."

Sam "I'm sorry Jaime we requested you because Jake wanted someone to keep an eye on you."

"God I'm an idiot to really think that you cared about me."

Sam " we do."

"whatever."

I went downstairs and crawwled out the small window in my room then ran. I've been running from my problems alot lately. But I thought some one cared about me but the bvb boys don'tcare and this family does'nt care.

I should go look for Ted but he probably does'nt care either. Come on Jaime you lived on the streets for 6 months before you can do it again.... I hope..... I'm not as strong as I used to be all the people I've met did somethingto me nd got me to......love.