Chapter 18

It's been two weeks and I'm starting school today. I'm in the same classes as jake, Sam made sure we would have the same classes."

Jake "Jaime COME ON GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM I HAVE TO PEE!"

I opened the door and stood in the door way. Jake grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

"Finally! Now move."

I just laughed and went into my room. Oh what to wear. I decided on a long sleeved black V-neck, skinny jeans with rips, and my boots. I did my make up and hair normal. I walked upstairs to eat breakfast.

Michael "jaime! Jaime pick me up!"

"ok!" I picked him up and put him on my shoulders then. Walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Sam "morning Jaime better hurry and eat or you'll be late. Jake is driving Alex's car and you'll ride with him."

"sounds good." I took Michael off my shoulders and ate quickly.

Jake "come on Jaime time to go."

I got up and ran outside. I got in the front passenger seat and we took off.

We pulled up an parked then I assume who were Jakes friends came up.

"Woah you got a hot girlfriend."

"not girlfriend just foster sister."

"Well in that case you wanna be my girl." I smirked

Jake "no. Well were gonna catch up later we gotta go get her stuff."

"Ok see ya pretty lady." I laughed.

Jake "you don't believe them do you."

"no."

Jake "why not."

"because. I know it's not true."

Jake "Jaime you are really beautiful."

"right."

Jake "just give me one reason why you don't believe me."

"you know you have an awesome dad but imagine being beat by him and him telling you your worthless and stupid and just a waste of space then beats and rapes you some more. Yeah that kind of has an effect on a person."

Jake "I'm sorry."

"it's ok. Lets just go get my books."

The day flew by fast and I was asked many times by people to have my number or to go out sometime. I told them I didn't have a phone and I couldn't. All in all it was a pretty good day.