Chapter 21

Me Sid, Cam, and Aimee were put in the same cop car and drove to the station. We walked in and they put us in the cell. It was just a corner with bars making it a room where all the police desks were. Then of course Ashley walked in along with the other four and their girlfriends. Oh my god really Ashley. I just stared at the wall ahead.

Cam "dude it's freaking Black Veil Brides."

Aimee "wow hottness."

Sid "jaime get a look of this."

"no thanks."

Ashley "Jaime!"

He reached in through the bars and grabbed my hand. Well tried. I slapped it away.

"what do you want." I hissed out at him."

Aimee "Jaime!"

"what."

Sid "is this the guy you said gave up on you."

"yup."

Cam "wow."

Aimee "I don't care bitch get over it."

Cam "that's the last sraw your kicked ot of the family no longer friends with you."

Ashley "let them out please."

"nope I'm staying right here."

Sid 'me and Cam are staying here with her."

Aimee "fine I'll just use all my money to buy a house. I mean I am 18 and filthy rich."

Sid "you have money."

"bitch."

Aimee "that's not nice."

"oh I'm sorry my mistake I left out a lot more."

Aimee "whatever I'm leaving."

"yeah you do that."

Ashley "now sorry Jaime and you two about all this but this was the only way I knew jaime would'nt try to run. I am adopting you."

"no thanks."

Ashley "why."

"I'm not leaving these two alone."

Cam "oh thankyou j."

"your welcome."

Ashley "they can come too and I'll adopt them too."

"ok lets go."

Ashley "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Ashley "I moved by the way, I knew you were hanging out with these guys and I knew you would'nt want to leave them so I moved to a bigger house. There are six bedrooms. I moved everything you had in your old room to your new room, and you two can decorate your rooms the way you want. And Jaime I have a suprise for youu when we get home."

Cam "ohh my god Ashley Purdy is going to adopt me!"

Sid "yes I know a dream come true." Jaime and Ashley smiled at each other.

When theey got back to the house Ashley opened the door to Jaimes room and it was perfect just the way she had it in the other room. And a little extra. Ted was standing by the bed pacing back and forth talking to himself. Jaime ran and tackled him onto the bed and kissed him. Then they went out into the living room with the rest of the people.

Cam " thankyou."

Sid "yeah thankyou."

"I did nothing but meet you guys, besides thank Ash."

Ted "well Jaime meeting you is an adventure."

Cam "you got that right. Thanyou Ashley. I did'nt think I would ever have a dad again after mine died."

Ashley "well I'm gonna do everything I can for you guys."

Sid "thanks man."