Chapter 4

Andy "so do you want to get anything to eat its pretty late."

Ashley " we already ate when we were driving do you want a pizza or sandwich or something?"

"no thanks I just want to sleep, speaking of which I need to take my medicine", she said as she headed to her bags.

Ashley "well I don't have a guest bedroom so you can sleep in my room and ill sleep on the couch."

"no ill sleep on the couch."

Ashley "you sure?"

"yeah."

Andy "well me and Juliet are going well be here tomorrow around one ish."

Sammi Doll "same for me and Jinxx."

Ella Cole "bye everyone"

CC "bye good luck Ash."

Jake "bye."

With that everyone left.

Ashley " so ill go get you some blankets and pillows ok?"

"ok."

Ashley went to get the blankets and pillows from the closet in the hall and returned within seconds. Ashley put the pillows and blankets down so Jaime could get tucked in nice and warm.

"thank you."

"Your welcome, good night," Ashley said as he began down the hall.

Jaime jumped up and yelled "wait where are you going?!"

Ashley walked towards her and said " its ok ill be right through the door ill leave it open."

Jaime said "ok good night" as she hugged him.

Ashley hugged her back and kissed the top of her head " goodnight sweetheart."

Jaime then broke away from the hug and went to sleep and Ashley headed for his room.

At three am Jaime woke up breathing heavily and was scared to death. she got up and went to the room Ashley said he would be in.

Jaime whispered " Ashley are you awake?"

Ashley "yeah."

"I'm sorry can I sleep with you tonight I'm....."

Ashley "you're what?"

Jaime said as she started crying "I'm scared."

Ashley "of course you can, come here."

Jaime then crawled into Ashley's bed and fell asleep in his arms fairly quickly. Ashley stayed up for about half and hour thinking then finally went to bed.

"Good night sweet heart" Ash said then kissed the top of Jaimes head.