Chapter 2

Jinxx " oh my god what the fuck happened in there."

"Nothing", I replied on the verge of tears.

Ashley said as he pulled me onyo hus lap "come here let me look at your chin." I reluctantly let him pull me towards him.

Andy "Jaime could you please tell me what happened in there?"

Me "my dad that's what happened."

Jinxx "what happened with your dad?"

Me "well in order for me to tell you I'm going to have to start at the beginning and it will take a while."

Jake "well we're going from Iowa to California, I think we have time."

"Fine but you asked." *sigh " ok so it all started when I was nine. My parents were going through a divorce and my dad win custody over me and since then he hasn't let me see my mom or my brothers. At first he would just give me a beating when I was in trouble then by a month it turned into a daily routine. He would beat me one to four times a day depending his mood. the n when I was eleven I started puberty and he started raping me every day many times each day. when I turned 12 I started to cut my self and was diagnosed with ADD, depression, bipolar depression, severe anxiety, and some other thing I forget what it's called, and it all leads up to today." Everyone was dead silent and was looking at me with sad wet eyes.

"What I don't need your pity i anyone worrying about me!" I screamed as I broke down into tears, Ashley pulled me into a tight hug, and I sat there in his embrace crying into his chest. I fell asleep within a few minutes.

Jinxx "Ash is she asleep?"

Ashley " yeah I think so."

Jake "oh my god I would want to kill myself to."

Cc "well she's suicidal that's for sure."

Jake "what are we going to do."

Andy " she could live with one if us."

Ashley "ill take her in."

Andy "ok and we're all going to keep a close watch on her for a while."

Jinxx "that's for sure."

Cc " I can't believe her mom would just do that to her."

Andy "yeah I wonder how she could have done it just leave her and not try to get to her."

Jake "and just look at her she's underfed and looks like she hasn't slept in weeks."

Ashley "she probably hasn't."

Cc " how can someone do that to their own daughter?"

Andy "I don't know."

They all took a closer look at her she was wearing a black veil brides tank top, and short black denim shorts with black vans, a cross necklace, a sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, my chemical romance, and black veil brides bracelets on. She also had a tattoo of the bvb pentagon on the back of her neck. They could all see the scars on her wrists and some were fresh cuts.

Andy "did she say how old she was?"

Ashley " she said she's older than twelve, and I think she looks sixteen."

Jake" yeah well lets try to get some sleep."

They all agreed even though no one made the slightest movement to fall asleep.