1

No One's POV  

"And the winner is Alain!" The announcer shouted. The whole stadium erupted in applause.

"Thank you, Alain, that was a great battle we had there," Ash said as he walked up to Alain to shake hands.

"Yea, you did put up a fight, it was a close one," Alain commented.

 Back in the stands Clemont, Bonnie and Serena looked at their friend Ash with a disappointed look, mixed with a bit of fury.

"Hey, guys!"Ash shouted as he saw his friends walking towards his direction. None of responding to their friend's call, but just walked to Alain, who was behind Ash, to congratulate him.

Ash's heart shattered as he saw his friends ignore him 'What is wrong with them? Why are they ignoring me?' He thought to himself as he got ready to head back to Pallet Town in Kanto.

In Pallet Town

 "Pikachu, race you home!" Ash said to his best buddy enthusiastically, but instead, Pikachu just gave Ash a deadly glaring look as though he wanted to kill him. Ash had no idea what was wrong.

He wanted to say something but the glare his "buddy" was giving made him stop himself and so he did not dare utter a word and walked towards his house in awkward silence.

When he opened the door, his mother greeted him, with a sweet voice, too sweet for his liking. "Ash you're home! Your friends want to tell you something, come in, let's go to the living room."

'Tell me something? Why do I have the feeling that the "something" has to do with me being the second place? Maybe I am just overthinking this. They're my friends, right?... Right?'

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sight of his friends, looking both disappointed at him and angry.

His travelling companions and rivals, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Drew, Paul and Barry were all there.

 "What are you guys doing here? Serena?Clemont?Bonnie? I thought you all are in Kalos!" Ash exclaimed in shock.

They all were glaring daggers at him in response. "Ash, you know you should just-" Barry started "Give up on your gosh dam dream!" Max intercepted.

Ash could not believe what they were saying, "W-what did y-you say t-to me?" he croaked out, not believing his ears.

Trying his best not to drown in the abyss of his thoughts that were threatening to swallow him up, fearing what is going to happen next.

 "Max didn't stutter, right? You should have your ears checked up. We said that you should give up on your dreams, even your mother and Pikachu agrees! Maybe even all your pokémon agrees as well!"Misty said as she pointed to Pikachu that was standing defensively in front of them, getting ready to attack Ash at any moment.

The other pokemon he had on, except Greninja all came out of their Pokéballs and joined them and copied Pikachu's attacking stance.

"Come on Ash give up on your dreams, and look at this! Your Pokémons are even against you! How pathetic! A trainer gets backstabbed by his Pokémons!" Paul said as he and the others start laughing hysterically.

Brock stood there staring at them angrily but did not utter a word. Ash could feel the anger boiling up within him. He wanted this to end so badly.

"Do you all agree on this"Ash managed to say, despite anger threatening to make him lash out, but he knew it would not help his current situation.

They nodded without hesitation. Brock just gripped his pokéball with anger at the rest of Ash's friends, he was at the corner, not going with them.

Ash noticed this but remained silent. The other's agreement did not help quench his anger.

"Since you won't give up on your dreams...we have no choice but to...Chase this loser away!" Drew shouted with glee as they called out their most powerful Pokémon.

"Attack with full power! No holding back!" They commanded their Pokémon and Ash's Pokémons to aim their attack at Ash.

Brock whispered to his pokémon "Crobat use Hypnosis, try to avoid Ash."

Ash had no time to react, still lost for words on what they said, and his Greninja came out of its Pokéball and used its water shuriken to block the incoming attacks...

TO BE CONTINUED
Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter 😄
This is also my first book, feel free to tell me how you think about the chapters in the comments! I will try my best, C-ya.
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz