14

Previously
In the end, Ralts evolved into Kirila and was able to learn Psychic and Teleport. Ash went to meet up with Gary and Brock and shared.

No One's POV

Ash and his friends were having their dinner at a nearby restaurant. They watched as a pair of trainers battled at the open battlespace.

When they left the restaurant, Gary asked, "Hey Ash".

"Hmm?"

"Wanna have a double battle? We've never done that when facing each other" 

"I'll be the referee" Brock suggested.

"Sure"

And they reached, the pair had finished their battle and was heading to the pokécentre.

They took their places, and Brock started "This will be a double battle, the battle ends when both Pokémon are unable to battle. Please call out your Pokémons."

"Get ready to lose Ashy-Boy!" Gary taunted as he threw two pokéballs and revealed Umbreon and Electivire.

"I don't think so!" Ash replied confidently, and the two pokéballs revealed Lucario and Greninja.

"3

2

1

Battle!"

"Greninja Double Team and Water Shuriken on Electivire, Lucario use Close Combat!" 'Use it on Umbreon'

"Electivire, use Thunder on Lucario, Umbreon, use Psychic on Lucario."

'Greninja, cover Lucario'

The Thunder missed as Lucario dodged it and the Psychic hit one of the copies. Lucario managed to get Umbreon with the Close Combat while Electrivire got hit with the Water Shuriken.

Gary's POV

'Dammit, Umbreon won't last long at this rate...' "Electivire, use Thunder Punch on Greninja, Umbreon, use Quick Attack on Greninja." 

'I hope that Umbreon will be able to eliminate the copies at the very least.'

"Greninja, use Aerial Ace on Umbreon, and Lucario, use Focus Punch on Electivire."

No One's POV

Umbreon managed to find the real Greninja, as it copies faded away, but Umbreon got knocked out by the Aerial Ace. 

Electivire got a critical hit on Greninja with the Thunder Punch, paralysing the Ninja Pokémon.

The Focus Punch Quickly hit the Thunderbolt pokémon, causing it to slide back slightly from its original spot.

 "Umbreon is unable to battle, " Brock said.

"Umbreon return...You did great buddy" Gary muttered the last part to the pokéball that now held the Moonlight pokémon.

"Electivire, use Thunder Punch on Greninja!" 

"Lucario, another Focus Punch!"

The Ninja pokémon got a critical hit and fainted; the Thunderbolt pokémon could not dodge the incoming Focus Punch and cry out in pain.

"Electivire use Iron Tail!"

"Use Detect then Bone Rush."

Time Skip

Ash's POV

"That was a great battle, should we be heading off to Sinnoh next?" Gary inquired us as we walked back to the pokécentre.

"Sure, I'm hoping to find another pokémon to join my team, " Brock commented.

"Sure, I'm fine with anything at the moment," I replied.

"Then it is settled, we will visit Sinnoh tomorrow at dawn." 

"Alright, have a good rest."

And we went back into our rooms as it was quite late at night already. I decided to take a shower before heading to bed.

I was woken up by a voice in my head, and it belonged to...

TO BE CONTINUED
Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update, my exams were over not too long ago, the next chapter will hopefully be uploaded before I go on an overseas trip. Anyways, have a great day/night everyone!😄