20

Previously
Tomorrow was going to be a shock for the students

No One's POV

It was morning, and Ash was up first, so he decided to make breakfast after doing his morning routine.

A few minutes later, Gary and Kukui were up and had breakfast together with the pokémons like does the past week.

The two boys went to change and prepare while Kukui cleaned up.

At The Pokémon School Classroom

The students were chatting away and played with their pokémons as usual while waiting for the professor to enter.

Always excited for the new lessons he comes up with. Professor Kukui entered not long after, and everyone returned to their seats.

"Alola!" They greeted.

"Alola! Today we have two special guests from Kanto that will join us today!" Ash and Gary entered, the Z-Ring catching the eye of Kiawe, but he made no comment.

"Alola everyone, I am Gary, and this is Ash. It is a pleasure to meet you all!" Gary introduces them. Ash just nodded as he scanned the classroom, waving back at Mallow.

They realised this was the two same boys that asked where the principle office was.

"Thank you, Gary, now how we go to the field? Today we will be observing them have a duel. Let's go!" Kukui said as they all went to the field where some other students were already occupying, training their pokémons.

"Okay, this a battle between Ash and Gary. This will be a one v one battle. The battle ends when either one's pokémon is unable to battle. Please send out your pokémons" Professor Kukui said.

Thee students sat with their pokémons a good distance so they won't get hurt.

"I can't wait to see them battle," Kiawe said excitedly, Turtonator and Charizard too nodded in agreement.

"I wonder what pokémon they are going to use," Lilie said.

"Yea" They all agreed.

"Alright, just like old times?" Ash smiled

This confused the students but did not comment on it.

"Of course, Blastoise get ready!" Gary says as he released his starter.

"Charizard let's fight together again, buddy!"

Charizard made a loud menacing roar as he looked directly at his opponent, and both got into an attacking stance.

This caught the attention of the others around the area.

"Wow, their presence are powerful!" Kiawe commented as they all looked in awe at the two. His Charizard looked at Ash's observing it.

"But doesn't Ash has a disadvantage? Charizard is weak to Blastoise typing." Lana inquired.

"Yea that is true" Sophocles agreed.

"Type advantage is not everything" Kiawe answered them, looking at the two Kanto starters in curiosity.

"Three...Two...One...Begin!"

"Hydro Pump!"

Charizard dodged it with ease. He glanced at Ash and got a nod in return, he flew up and dived down towards Blastoise with a steel wing ready.

Before Gary could say anything, Charizard blasted a powerful Dragon Pulse and flew up to dodge the Hydro pump.

"Wow! Such speed!" Mallow said. They were all shocked at the extreme speed shown by Charizard