5

Previously

No one's POV

And with that, he was swallowed into the abyss of the darkness of the dealy peaceful night

=Ash's Dream=

No one's POV

"Where am I ?" Ash asked curiously as he is surrounded by endless white space.

"Hey! Ash, are able to come to the Tree of beginning soon? "Mew said.

"I could why?"

"I figured out a way to bring Lucario back to life, I'm sure he'll want to join you"

"Yea..."

"What has got you so down?"

"See my memory"

After awhile

"Those humans..."

"It's fine I guess... See you soon"

"Yes of course!"

And with that, the dream ended

No One's POV

"Knock...Knock knock knock" The sound of knocking was heard at 5 in the morning. Everyone woke up to the sound of it, Ash asked, " Who is-"

"THUD!"

The sound of something or someone falling alarmed them. "Come on guys, let's check it out" Gary impatiently but quietly said as they all rushed down.

When professor Oak opened the door, the sight shocked them all.

It was Brock. Laid right in front of the door, purple bruises were littered all over his body, burn marks were clearly seen. He was trying to get up but was clearly too weak to do so at this point and was panting badly.

In a shaky voice, he said "Please...T-They are planning to hunt y-you d-down and, and k-kill you. Ash" And with that, his arms gave out and he collapsed once again. All eyes turned to Ash, waiting for his answer.

"Bring him to the guest room, I'll personally ask him questions later. We have to treat his wounds and burns. Those backstabbers..." Remembering they did.

"Alright then, Gary and I will carry him to the guest room, professor, can you help bring me some medical supplies? Cilan, could you please make some breakfast for all of us, even him." Ash said.

They all agreed and went to do what they were told. Ash and Gary picked Brock up and carried him to the guest room.

Since Ash had been taught how to deal with injuries by his mother, he took the responsibility of healing Brock's wounds.

While Brock was asleep, they all had their breakfast and they would not want to bother Ash who was waiting patiently for Brock to wake up as he is dealing with his wounds.

But some of the wounds around his waist cannot be treated as Brock has to be awake in order to do so.

Ash was deep in thought, wondering about how Brock got so injured and why those backstabbers did that, he was broken out of his train of thoughts by the sound of a groan.

"Brock, are you alright?" Ash asked Brock, who was clearly in pain, Ash did apply some oil to subside the pain but the torso area was not treated yet. "A-Ash? "

Ash gently hugged Brock, much to his surprise but eventually hugged back.

Ash gently broke the hug, not wanting to hurt Brock and took some oil and bandages nearby. "Brock, I need you to lift up your shirt so I can help with the bruise" Brock nodded slowly before lifting his shirt slowly, the sight shocked Ash.

There was a massive watermelon size purple bruise. Ash swiftly and gently apply the oil and wrapped the bruise with a bandage.

Brock tried his best not to whimper as the oil made contact with his bruise. 'How could they do this to him? They will pay for what they have done, I swear.' Ash angrily thought to himself.

"Brock, can I ask why are you in such a state?" Ash asked in a gentle and calm tone, you could tell there was a strain in trying to keep his voice gentle and not sound angry at what the 'so called friends' did.

"Well..." Brock started as he turned his head away, not wanting to see how Ash would react.

TO BE CONTINUED
Hehehe. Welp, this chapter may not make any sense whatsoever but I hope that yall don't mind the storyline and hope yall are having a great day/night.
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz