26

Previously

Seeing Kanto slowly get smaller, as well as the surrounding regions.

No One's POV

"This project is almost done, " A voice breaking the silence, laughter then following suit, echoing throughout the lab.

"Just need to add a few elements, and I can finally open the portal again." The person said, satisfied at his work. He was just barely a silhouette, extremely faded.

"Now..." He trailed, staring at a blue box. 

If you listened carefully, you could hear the muffled cries of seemingly a pokémon.

The pokémon inside the box couldn't escape as there was something that made sure that it would not be able to use its magic.

"Lusamine, you will be thrilled to see this take action, and no one will stop this plan from being executed" He chuckled to himself.

"I will make sure you don't harm mother. It was the very thing that killed father. Mother, why must you be so ambitious..."

A figure mutters to himself, it too was a silhouette, but it was clearer. It looked more of a teenaged boy. He seems familiar.

He was waiting for the assuming scientist to leave first. 

And soon the lights were turned off and now only left with darkness.

Ash woke up to the landing of the plane, confused about his dream. The lights of the plane were turned on, nearly blinding him. They began to head back to their homes to sleep.

'Who were the people in that dream...Who is Lusamine...That teenaged boy, he seemed familiar. But why?' He kept on thinking, feeling troubled.

"Ash?" Gary called his name.

"Yes?"

"You looked troubled. Is something bothering you?" He asked, worry evident in his voice.

"It's nothing, really."

"You sure? You don't seem fine at all to me."

"I-I don't know...I got a dream. I can't seem to figure out what about the dream was"

"I am sure you will figure out whatever dream you had" Gary lightly patted Ash's back and then back to his room to sleep.

"I wish I could...I wish I could..." Ash mutters mostly to himself, getting ready for the next day of school.

=Timeskip=

Lilie was suddenly having flashbacks about her past, which concerned her friends and brother even more.

How? She saw Gold by accident and started having flashbacks. Gladion told Ash to be careful and refused to tell him about why Lilie was acting this way.

The only given information he gave it was a memory that Lilie should never remember because of traumatic memory, and it was the reason for her fear of touching pokémon.

=Timeskip=

"Alola! Today we will be heading to the Aether Paradise, some of their scientist there will give us a tour. Shall we head off?"

"Yea!" They replied.

And they went onto a boat with their pokémons and chatted with each other while others admired the ocean.

They were approaching an artificial island, and it looked incredibly futuristic.

"Wow..." Most of them said in awe as they see the island getting bigger and bigger as they were moving towards the place.

To see two women and a man in a lab coat, waiting for them.

"Hello Kukui, so these are the students we will be giving a tour of the place?"

"Yea!"

"Alright everyone let's go!"

And they went into the enclosure, they saw the abundance of pokémon, and was soon met with Lusamine.

She gave an explanation to them about their foundation and their intentions, taking in hurt pokémon and cure them, as well as protecting them from a group called team skull.

Ash haven't personally had any encounters with Team Skull yet, but his friends apparently have.

Mallow and Kiawe told Ash about their encounters and described them as just a reckless gang and nothing really to be worried about. They act tough, but they aren't that tough.

This makes Ash think about Team Rocket, silently sighing to himself wondering what the trio was doing and who they were bothering right now.

As well as the central team who jas done many unforgivable things, they were invited to the Aether House for lunch, and they enjoyed themselves.

Ash still thinking about the dream, he was uneasy through the whole thing as tho his instinct was telling him something horrible was going to happen.

Constantly nagging at the back of his head, and it didn't seem to stop, causing him to zone out and worry his friends.

He simply said he was wondering what other things the foundation does other than taking care of the injured pokémons and protecting them from people like team skull.

They were all chatting together. Happily, Lusamine and two other scientists left saying they had something important to do,  professor Butnet had stayed and shared some of her experience.

Telling them about her research and told them about some of the findings.

Faba then called Lilie, saying that her mother needed to talk to her in her office.

This made caused all the alarms in Ash go off, screaming 'DANGER' for whatever reason.

His troubled expression did not go unnoticed by Gary at all, and he whispered to Ash asking what's bothering him again.

While the group was happily laughing away, knowing Ash, he did not like all the attention on him when it comes to being asked questions.

"I have a bad feeling. Something seems off..." Ash replies, feeling a bit stressed about the situation.

"Make up an excuse to leave and investigate it, and I can follow you if you want."

"Sure...Can you ask?"

"Okay... Well, Ash and I will go explore a bit, " Gary says as he makes his leave, Ash following behind.

The others didn't question the duo knowing that they enjoyed exploring the place.

Professor Brunet was concerned that they get lost, but the group claimed that they would find a way despite their poor sense of direction.

They met Gladion on the way 'exploring'. He seemed to be in a rush.

And while they were walking, he explained that one of his pokémon was taken away by Faba.

They soon told them about Faba taking Lilie to Lusamine, Gladion had pure horror in written all over on his face. He told both of them to go ahead as he gets Lusamine and his stolen pokémon.

And soon they parted ways started to run towards the underground lab. Guards tried to stop them, but they battled them and kept on defeating them.

And for some they just ran past without a thought.

They were looking for Faba, and soon Ash and Gary was met face to face with Faba.

He had his Hypno out and was starting to erase that one memory from Lilie.

TO BE CONTINUED
There you go! Well hope you guys enjoyed this and bye! Have a great day/night!