3

Previously 

Ash got startled by Gary sudden outburst and to see an angry professor Oak, trying to contain his anger. 

"Why they... Why did they do that? I am gonna give them a piece of my mind! Those people!"

Ash POV

I cannot believe that they overheard this! Huh. I guess I am unaware of my surroundings. 

Oh well, I have to train more while I am away then. Though Gary's outburst still shocked me, I really can't tell if he is acting or not. 

Like, I have travelled with Misty the longest, and she turned her back on me, she must be either an outstanding actor or it is just me, like what they describe me, Dense. 

"Why do you care?" I muttered out, "Huh?" was what all of them responded.

"My question is simple to understand. It does not contain complicated English in it, right?" I replied. I could see Gary's face red from anger, redder than a tomato even.

No One's POV

Gary angrily but swiftly walked up to Ash and placed a hand over Ash's throat, forcefully pushing him down on the sofa he was sitting on. 

Ash did not dare run away or react when he saw Gary's angered eyes, even when the moment Gary pinned Ash down... he still had his hand on Ash's throat, but not enough strength for Gary to do any harm. 

Everyone looked at Gary confused but kept silent, and when they saw Ash's eyes, they got the message and trusted their friend to leave it up to him. 

"Ash, I don't like you talking back at me. Now explain why you asked Professor Oak and or me 'why do you care?' To answer that question Ashy-boy, we do care. You are like a brother to me and a Son to my Gramps, we love you, and that's why we care...please stopping hiding everything... please?" 

As Gary said that he releases his grip on Ash's throat, he grabbed Ash and pulled him into a hug. Ash was shocked at first but slowly relaxed, hugging Gary back.

They stayed in this position for a minute or so, neither professor Oak nor Cilan and Brock wanted to break the silence, so they stayed quiet. 

"So are you going to start your new journey?" Gary asked, both breaking the silence and while still hugging Ash.

"Soon maybe tomorrow," Ash replied as he is planning to start his journey again.

'I hope I leave this place' Ash thought to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED 
Thank You for waiting, sorry this chapter is very short. Next chapter I will try my best to make it longer! Have a great Day/Night
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz