10

Previously 

"Ralts!" Ash shouted as he saw Ralts get hit, the male Ralts was on the ground, clearly in pain, then white light surrounded his body. He then evolved into Kirlia and used Teleport to avoid the Headbutt that came its way. "Ralts use Ice Punch on Beedrill !" 

A cry was heard up in the sky, they looked up to see...

No One's POV 

Lugia

The swarm of Beedrill and Spearow fled away in fear when Lugia landed right in front of Ash.

"Lugia! What are you doing here!"Ash exclaimed.

'Chosen One, trouble is brewing, whatever it may be, it could be directed to the legendary bird trio. I know something is happening, but I can't tell when. All I know it is causing some pokémons to be agitated.'

"Why though? Those people..." Ash mutters to himself. 'I see you have the three Regis with you...Mew also... Surprised that they challenged you...You are their trainer now...Ah okay,' Lugia trails off as it speaks to the Regis. 

'So Ash, are you willing to help?' Lugia stares at Ash directly in the eyes. "Of course!" Ash says without any hesitation.

'I can' t find where and when the trouble may be, and I have to be here as I can't risk people seeing me right now. That would cause some unwanted attention.' Lugia says as it starts to follow Ash, Ash hummed in response as they headed back to the camp.

'And I could ask them during the meeting' Lugia thinks to itself as Ash returned all his pokémons and started to walk to the camp. 

"Ash! Why is Lugia with you?" Gary shouted in shock as he was watching Umbreon and Dratini play. 

Ash explained everything to them, Lugia just rested as he watched Greninja and Charizard talk about how Ash always got himself in trouble.

Poké Speech

 Mew came up to Lugia, And Lugia asked 'You decided to join the Chosen One on his journey?' Mew nodded 'Yea. He is a strong trainer at heart. Care a lot about his pokémons.'

'I guess I could join him...Oh right,  trouble is brewing, whatever it may be, it could be directed to the legendary bird trio...'

 'That is bad', worry clearly in its voice. 'I —'  Lugia paused, and its eyes widened.

'I hear the birds' cry, don't tell him where I am going or doing. I should be able to handle them without bringing him more danger. '

'Alright'

Ash released his other pokémon so that they could explore for the rest of the day. Lugia disappeared all of a sudden and Mew only said not to worry.

Night fell everyone was asleep, and  Lugia returned looking tired, it landed at the campsite and rested for a bit, Mew saw Lugia and gave it some berries. 

Lucario was still awake and used its Aura to heal and give some energy to Lugia.

~In Hall Of Origins~

When the legendaries were in the Hall Of Origins, some rivalry was causing problems, like Kyogre and Groudon fighting again, with Rayquaza at the side silently but angrily staring at the two, giving up on dealing with them. 

The creation trio, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina was arguing about who knows what. The Hall Of Origins was extremely noisy, and Arceus was losing patience with all of them. 'Silence!'