16

Previously
Both started to charge at them, Garchomp preparing Brutal Swing and Staraptor used Double Team and preparing to use Close Combat.

"Alright, Lucario, Aura Sphere at Staraptor and Latios, Dragon Pulse at Garchomp!"

=Time Skip=

No One's POV

'They sure are strong...but I'll take the victory' Ash thought as both sides were pretty beat up.

"Lucario Latios, Dragon Pulse!" Ash shouts as the Eon pokémon and Aura pokémon started to charge their attacks.

Their attacks hit the Predator pokémon and Mach pokémon, causing them to cry in pain and collapsed.

Ash threw the two pokéballs towards them and they were sucked into the pokéball.

"Lucario, Latios return, you guys did a great job, take a rest" Ash returned the two pokémons as he went to pick up the pokéballs. He walked towards the tree and released them to heal them.

"Hey, this may sting a bit," Ash said as he took the spray and a berry for the two pokémons. The two whimpered a bit but was soon fully healed.

"Thank you" The two replied.

"Shinx, would you want to join me?" Ash inquired as he held the pokéball in front of Shinx.

'Yes!'

And with that Shinx was in the pokéball, He released The shiny Shinx and sat down, it decoded to cuddle up to Ash and fell asleep.

"So tell me more about yourselves, I will tell you mine first if you want" Ash smiled and the duo just nodded.

Ash explained his journey, the Incident How he met Latias and Latios. He told them everything until right now.

"Well...We were the only two that escaped our abusive trainer beforehand, our homes were destroyed by the fire and that trainer took us and some of the others in" Staraptor started, Ash nodded and asked him to continue.

"He trained us to our limits every day, he kept on saying that it is for our own good. But eventually, he became harsher. His pokémons before us suggested us to run while we still could when we evolved into our final evolution." Garchomp added.

"Are you sure you're okay talking about it?" Ash inquired as he noticed both trying their best not to remember.

"It's okay, we have gotten over that." Staraptor simply replied.

"Shinx on the other hand...Parents were gone by the time he hatched, so we took care of him and trained him in order for him to grow stronger." Garchomp continued.

"Well...I promise I will treat you well" Ash smiled at them before returning them back into their pokéballs and ready to continue his journey.

=Time skip=

A strong thunderstorm started out of the blue, tho it seemed to not be natural.

"Hello chosen one..." Ash was making his way out of the forest before he stopped and turned around, seeing the Creation trio, Tao trio and the Aura trio appeared behind Ash.

"W-what are you guys doing here?"

"Danger will not wait for the saviour"

"Trouble is arising in the future"

"Balanced needs to be restored"

"Their own kind hurting each other"

"Lives are soon to be in danger"

"If nothing is done, it will slowly fall"

"Spreading like a virus, taking over once and for all"

"Confused it may be, acting on instinct"

"Destroys everything in its path, causing panic"

"Making the once populated land "

"Remote and destroyed to no hope"

"They need to be stopped, for there is more"

"So may we join you Satoshi?" They boomed, every word they spoke, held great authority.

"O-of course" Ash replied, throwing the pokéball at each of them. Putting them in his Watchdéx after.

=Timeskip=

"Hey, guys! Gramps just called me over to help him deliver something to his cousin, who is in Alola, does anyone want to join me?"

Gary said as they were eating dinner.

"I will" Ash replied.

"I have to manage the gym, so I can't," Brock said

"Alright so we will return to Kanto, me and Ashy-boy here will head to my gramps while you return to your gym"

"Yea, I will have to leave after dinner, got a call and have to rush off"

"Mmk" Ash and Gary replied as they continue to eat their dinner.

Brock finished and bid them goodbye before riding on Aerodactyl back to Kanto, already having all his stuff on him.

"So, shall we pack up some of our stuff and meet at the lobby of the pokécentre?"

"Yea" Ash agreed and they went to their separate rooms.

=Timeskip=

"Ready to go Ashy-boy?"

"Stop calling me that...Yea!" Ash mumbling the first part to himself.

"We should be able to get there quickly, follow me"

"Okay?" Gary replied, uncertain on what is Ash's plan.

The went to the back of the pokécentre, and Ash called out Latios and Latias.

"W-when?"

"Today" Ash smiled.

"Latios is it okay for Gary to ride on you?"

'I don't mind'

"Great"

Ash when onto Latias' back while Gary sat on Latios' back.

"Alright let's go!"

And they took off at great speed into the night sky. The cold breeze was surprisingly comforting, the moonlight shining, the Sliver-like light reflecting onto them.

Ash fell asleep as the Eon Duo flew steadily, Gary looking at the scenery ahead of him not sleeping yet.

'You should sleep'

Gary flinched when he heard the voice in his head, he looked at around confused.

'Gary it is me Latios'

He looked at him confused, before saying anything, Latios replied his unspoken question.

'I can communicate telepathically, go get some rest, you need it. Don't worry we will wake you up when we reach'

Gary wanted to ask more but allowed the drowsiness to take over, falling asleep too.

Latios looked at Latias who smiled, making him also smile. Both slowing down so they won't accidentally cause their riders to fall.

'Be the Guardian of the world they need, Satoshi'

TO BE CONTINUED
Okay- I hope that you have been enjoying this so far.[Idk why I am staying up so late, it is 4.03 am as I am writing this, going to update it later] I am having a bit of a writer's block so I hope I can somehow make this story complete and interesting. Anyways have a good day/night! See you guys again after I update!