13

Previously

Little did they know, a certain beast of the trio was watching them from far away.

No One's POV

As Ash and his friends wondered around Johto, they went their separate ways for awhile, like Gary went to find pokémon to help his Grandpa in researching.

Brock went to find some ingredients and went to the pokécentre to help with taking care of the other pokémons.

Ash decided to train with is pokémons, he made Greninja and Charizard duel with each other.

Mew gave Ash a Dawn Stone after seeing Kirila's spar with Lucario, both agreed that he should evolve into a Gallade if he wants to.

While they were taking a break, Ash asked Krillia, "Hey Kirila, do you want to evolve into a Gallade or a Gardevoir?"

Kirila paused and looked at Ash for a while before tapping on the Dawn Stone that was in Ash's hands, successfully evolving into a Gallade. After a few tries, Lucario managed to learn to protect.

"Good job! Would you like to train your sister to use her Psychic skills?" Gallade nodded and went to train his sister, seeing her brother fully evolved, she was determined to do her best to get stronger too.

Ash was training his Aura abilities, he was now able to understand pokémons. Suddenly, Lucario got into a defensive stance, Ash noticing this, looked a what Lucario looking at.

Through Aura

The Aurora Pokémon emerged and said, "Hello Ash, I see we meet again." "Yes, we have" The rest of Ash's pokémon stopped what they were doing and looked at the Aurora Pokémon in curiosity.

"What are you doing here Suicune?" Mew asked happily "Here to challenge the one and only Ash, I would like to join you but...I won't just join you without a fight" Suicune said and went into a defensive stance.

"Alright then, Lucario you up for the challenge?" 'I know I could use Zapdos but I think that Suicune has Ice moves and has a high defence, Lucario should be able to dish out more attacks as he is slightly faster.'

"Alright then," Lucario replied and got ready for Ash's command, still in a defensive stance. "You may have the first move Suicune" "Thank you"

Suicune did not hesitate to use Bulldoze, "Lucario use Protect! Then use Close Combat" Lucario successfully blocked the attack and manage to get some good punches before Suicune used an Ice Fang, causing the Aura pokémon to cry out in pain and backed away.

Suicune used Bulldoze again, "Quick use Protect again!" Ash shouted, but Lucario couldn't react and was hit with the Bulldoze 'You okay?'

'Yes'

'Okay then use Detect and then use Drain punch' Suicune used Ice Fang in an attempt to freeze the Aura pokémon but was dodged and was hit by the Drain punch not long after.

Suicune used double team surrounded Lucario and attempted an Ice Beam. 'Use Protect again then' "Use Aura Sphere!"

After the Ice Beam was fired, the real copy of Suicune was hit and the rest of the copies slowly disappeared as Suicune tried to recover from the attack.

'Drain Punch and Protect if Suicune attacks' Suicune held its ground despite its energy was being Drained by every punch Lucario sent its way.

Suicune then used Iron Tail in an attempt to make Lucario stop attacking and use Protect.

Ash's pokémon stared in awe as they saw both sides continue to attack and counter most of the time. On the edge every time an attack hit their target, wanting to know who comes out victorious.

"Use Focus Punch!" Ash yelled, hoping that this would take out the Aurora Pokémon, Suicune used Laser Focus and started to charge at Lucario with an Ice Fang.

Despite the critical hit on Lucario with Ice Fang, Suicune fainted as the earlier continuous attacks were draining and a final Focus Punch secured the victory.

"Great battle Ash" Was what Suicune said before collapsing and being sucked into the pokéball that Ash threw. "Good job Lucario, here take this berry"

Lucario happily accepted the berry and was restored of his energy, Ralts used Heal Pulse to heal the injuries.

"Welcome to the family Suicune" Ash mutters before releasing Suicune, Ralts used Heal Pulse to Heal the injuries and Ash gave a berry. "Thank you" "Your welcome"

In the end, Ralts evolved into Kirila and was able to learn Psychic and Teleport, and Lucario mange to learn Dragon Pulse and Bone Rush. Ash went to meet up with Gary and Brock and, ate their dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry again for this late update, I hope you don't mind my description of the battle as I am not really good at writing the pokémon battles, have a great day/night, take care!
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz