12

Previously

'Night Ash' 

And so they drifted off to sleep with the Legendary Bird Trio flying around under the moon. 

Ash's POV

"Ash!" I wake up to someone shouting my name. I bolted right up and opened my eyes to see a very shocked Gary and Brock.

"Yes?" I replied,  "Why do you have Lugia and the legendary bird trio?" "Yea Ash" " yea...haha about that..." I replied sheepishly, I explained everything that happened last night, returning the trio and Lugia as I explained.

"That is...Surprising. But knowing you and travelling with you for quite a while does not surprise me that much anymore" Brock stated.

"Anyways, should we head to Johto next? We could head back to the city or continue our journey through the forest" I quickly suggested, trying to get the attention off me.

"Hmm...I think maybe fly there? I can fly on Skarmory, Brock on Aerodactyal, and you on Charizard" Gary says.

"Alright then, let's go pack up first and eat a bit"

"Okay!"

Hours later

Johto 

No One's POV

"Finally, we're here," Gary said in relief as he climbed off Skarmory and returned it back to its pokéball.

"At least it's faster than walking" Brock replied as he landed right next to where Gary was now standing.

"True," Ash replied as he returned Charizard back into his pokéball.

"Shall we go to the pokémon centre to book a place to stay while we are in Johto?" Brock suggested, "Alright let's go!" Ash exclaimed and they made their way to the pokémon centre.

'Hope I can make new friends...True ones...' Ash thought to himself while waiting for Brock who was helping them to check in.

"Come on! Let's see if anything has changed since the last time we were here!"

"Alright, after we put our stuff down."

"Come on guys," Gary said as they made their way to their rooms to unpack and they spent the rest of the day looking around.

Little did they know, a certain beast of the trio was watching them from far away.

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry for the extremely late and short chapter, the next one should be way longer, this chapter was just to fill in the gap of the plot of what I am planning for the next few chapters. That's why it is not interesting at all. Thank you for your patience, have a great day/night.
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz