27 pt 1

Previously

He had his Hypno out and was starting to erase that one memory from Lilie.

No One's POV

"Umbreon Dark Pulse!" Gary shouts as he released Umbreon as Ash runs to grab Lilie away from Faba.

The attack hit Hypno as it cries out in pain.

"W-What are you doing! I am helping Miss Lilie!" Faba shouts at the two, Lilie still in a state of shock.

A fight started, and Gary battled with Faba while Ash got Lilie away, safely. Soon footsteps could be heard and Faba panicked, he quickly retrieved his pokémon and ran off to somewhere. Gary ran after him as Gladion and Lusamine appeared.

Lusamine ran up to Lilie and hugged her, the next thing they know an explosion was heard and a portal appeared out of nowhere.

"Come on let's go!" Ash suggested as they ran to the site of the explosion. To see Gary coughing and trying to get up, Faba nowhere to been seen, while the portal stood in place, a creature coming out of it.

"W-What's that!" Ash says in shock.

"I-I think it is N-Nihilegeo," Lusamine says in awe as she stares at the snow-white creature before her, it floated in silence, the air getting tense.

Without a warning, it screeches and launches itself to towards Lilie, Galdion's Silvally immediately jumped into action, using air slash to push the strange creature away. It flinched and stopped, floating dangerously close to Lilie.

Everyone held their breath in fear of what it was planning to do, it launched a powerful attack that blinded everyone and took someone away in haste.

It turned out the victim was Lusamine, for she pushed Lilie away in time.

"Mother!" The two yelled as they watch their mother get dragged away by the strange creature and into the portal, Gary and Ash still recovering from the attack.

"Sorry, forgive me." Lusamine weakly says before she disappeared with the creature holding her, into the portal. The portal closed behind them instantly and they all stood in shock, not believing what happened.

"D-Dammit" Gladion cusses as he started to mumble incoherent words to himself.

'We need to save her as soon as possible, Necrozma is waking up because of this, let me out at the shrine so I can open the portal and get Lusamine out of the dimension, and the Tapus can give you the Z-crystal and the Z-ring.' The sudden voice startled Ash. The three looked at Ash in confusion, he laughed awkwardly, he must've had a huge reaction to catch their attention.

"Something wrong?" Gary looked at Ash in concern, while Lilie and Gladion looked at him in pure confusion and a hint of suspicion.

"Errm...Well..."

"Spill it Ash" Gladion sighs as he stares at Ash with suspicion more evident in his eyes.

"Time to go on an adventure to another dimension" Ash reply bluntly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Welp, unfortunately, I am very busy and have an exam in about a week or so. I am actually planning of rewriting the book but I am definitely going to complete this book first before I try. This may be the second to the third last chapter(this only part 1 of chp. 27) Have a nice day/night, everyone!