27 pt 2

Previously

"Time to go on an adventure to another dimension" Ash reply bluntly.

No One's POV

When the four entered, they were met with an extremely fascinated sight, lost in the dark obsidian-like rocks and purple lakes. Sky dark midnight blue, surrounding the strange piece of floating islands. Violet clouds swelling in the sky.

"Come on!" Gladion shouted at them, gesturing towards their mother, who was still held captive by the ultra beast.

Ash wanted to release his legendaries to make things easier, but they couldn't leave, Solgaleo was out of his pokéball and realised that his fellow friends were trapped because of the strange way the world works.

Not allowing entities that either doesn't belong or is stronger than the beings in this world.

"Mother!" Lillie shouted as she watched the ultra beast holding her mother captive float in front of them.

It screamed and went on about how they are taking away what is hers like a five-year-old having a tantrum, Gary commented.

It released Lusamine's pokémons, but they all had a weird purple aura surrounding them. They released their pokémon and as they fought, Ash and Lillie rode on Solgaleo to chase after Lusamine.

"Why are you following me? Go away! I said, go away!" It screeches as they approached closer.

It started to attack the kids, Solgaleo immediately dodged the attacks, not wanting the kids hurt.

Rocks emerged and surrounded itself, not allowing anyone to get to her.

Gary and Gladion commanded their pokémon as they fought tirelessly against the unexhausted pokémons' of Lusamine.

"Ash, you and Lile follow Lusamine. Me and Gladion will hold them off" Gary shouts.

Ash  nodded and released most of his pokémons to allow and Lilie rode on Solgaleo 

"This is not going anywhere, the weird purple aura must be making them like invincible," Gary concluded.

Ash mega evolved Lucario, and Solagaleo released their most powerful attack in an attempt to break the rocks. Well, it did work, but it took up a lot of their energy, leaving Ash and Lucario panting from the extreme over usage of energy.

"Why! Why do you keep on trying to take it away" It screeched at the two.

"M-Mom, please" Lilie tried to talk to the creature that held her mother captive by the being.

"No! I would not allow you to take away years of work away from me!" It shouted in anger.

Something in Lilie snapped, she stared at it, and scolds Lusamine's behaviour as spoiled and childlike, ever since she fused with. She recognises that the fused Lusamine is not her mother, but a puppet for the Ultra Beast. Lillie requests her mother's return and notes her strength, raising her hand in anticipation. 

Lusamine briefly regains control, eyes empty for a moment, muttering Lillie's name and reaching her arm out. However, the Ultra Beast regains its control and grows to a larger size. Solgaleo jump to save Lillie before the powerful attack hits her. The Ultra Beast promptly surrounds itself with more defensive boulders.

"This is not working as well as I expected" Ash sighed in frustration, he released Greninja and got ready to attack again.

By then Gladion has arrived and helped to break the defences. He and  Lilie to distract the Ultra Beast. 

"Alright, time to finally end this mess" Ash mutters as he and Greninja making eye contact, he gives a nod and water starts to surround the both of them. And Greninja now having a large water shuriken on his back and a red mark on his forehead.

TO BE CONTINUED
Welp, I'm finally done with this chapter! I am trying my best to try to update with my hectic schedule. The next chapter would be the last chapter before I rewrite this book, thank you all who are still here. Anyways, have a good day/night everyone and stay safe! :D