4. Forgiveness

(Ariana's POV)

I don't know where I was running but I was.
So many emotions were hitting me at once and my anxiety went through the roof.
I ran into one of the dressing rooms and Erin followed me. I collapsed onto the floor and started panting heavily. I was having an anxiety attack.

Erin ran by my side and hugged me.
"Calm down Ari! Deep breathes" She smiles and grabbed me a bottle of water .

(Hayes POV)

Shawn still had a furious look on his face. No one knew what to do. He was sweating as much as the rest of us were.

Cameron ran after Ariana and Bart took Shawn Into another room.

The rest of us boys stood there, we heard numerous shouting from the stage- the audience was getting angry.

"Boys let's help arrange the show. They need time to figure this out" Nash said and we all agreed. As we all went separate ways helping.

(Cameron's POV)

After tracking down Ariana I push open the door and see her on the floor crying and struggling to breathe. Not knowing about her anxiety I shut the door and get on my knees in front of her
"Hey, I'm so sorry about all this. Please calm down" I say in a calming voice.

She looks at me but struggles to get any words out. I walk to the door and see Hayes and call him over.

"Go get the medical team" I say and he runs off.

(Ariana's POV)

I recognised the tall brunette boy I front of me. It was Cameron Dallas, one of Shawns friends.
After a short while I see another brunette boy come in with a medical assistant.

"Thanks Hayes" Cameron said

"I'm fine." I say getting my breathe back. "This happens. But I'm fine" I manage to say.

The other brunette boy came a little closer. He wouldn't stop looking at me. He was really cute and I tried to not look at him but we did make eye contact a few times.

"Would you like to talk to Shawn?" Cameron Asia and looks at me.

I sigh and look around. "Why was I invited here if you knew he was going to be here to!" I say disappointedly.

"I know and I'm truly sorry for that. You're performance was amazing by the way" he smiles to me and I smile back.

The cute brunette boy interrupts and says "Urgh Cam.." and there he was stood at the door way, looking just as upset as me.

My brother. Shawn Mendes.

"We will leave you guys for awhile." Cameron smiles and walks out with Hayes and Erin as Shawn walks in.

I was angry and upset. I stand up and burst out crying. I was about to fall down again but Shawn came over to me and picked me up crying back into my neck.

 I was about to fall down again but Shawn came over to me and picked me up crying back into my neck

We stood like that for a few minutes before he put me down.

I look up at him teary eyed. "I hate you Shawn." I say bluntly.

"Ari- " He starts

"Don't even start. You left me and mum without even saying goodbye! It's been years Shawn! I lost my dad and my brother within a few days! You didn't even think that letting us know! You left me with anxiety! Mums got a serious lung disease and you wouldn't even know!" I shout.

Shawn looks at me teary eyed. "When dad left, all mum cared about was you! She had no interest in me and I didn't want to be there any longer!" He said in defence.

"That gives you no right to just fuck off and not tell us where you were! How do you think 14 year old Ariana found that?!" I snap.

Shawn let's a tear roll down his cheek and looks down at me.

"Ari, will you please forgive me?.." He says.

I was not expecting that! I was still so angry and hurt. But is it really worth holding onto so much of the past?

//thanks for reading part 4!
Please answer:

1. Should Ariana forgive Shawn?
2. Do you see a friendship forming between Ariana and Cameron?
3. Did Ariana like Hayes?