17. A scary one

(Ariana's POV)

We had all just walked inside from being in the pool. I was absolutely soaked.

All the boys stripped to their pants at the door and put their clothes straight in the wash. I got a slight glimpse of Hayes abs and bite my lip.

Mahogany nudged me and I giggled. As it was getting late it was cold outside too. Shawn came back holding towels for me and mahogany.

As the boys all ran in I held a towel around me and took my top off. I then pulled my sweats down keeping the towel around me so no one could see anything. I was in my underwear with the towel levelling out at just above my knees. Me and mahogany walk inside and upstairs to the bathroom we share.

It was a while later and me and mahogany had just finished getting dry and changed. I let my hair down naturally and wavy and pulled on some shorts and a big hoodie.

I had no makeup on a part from a little bit of mascara and had naturally defined brows so I didn't need to do them anyway.

Me and mahogany walk downstairs and all the boys were unwrapping the food and sat on all the sofas. Mahogany called dibs on the bean bag and ran and jumped on it and I sat next to Hayes as it was the o my seat left.

"We're gonna watch a movie" Shawn smiles

"Great what movie?" I ask

"A scary one" Matt interrupts me.

(Hayes POV)

"Wow that's so specific Matt" I laugh

"The conjuring" He smiles and I raise an eyebrow.

"Great I love scary movies!" I smile

"We Hayes there's your chance at cuddling over!" Jack J laughs.

I shake my head and see Ariana blushing.

Shawn was looking at us but with no emotion.

We all got plates and helped out sleeves eating as we watched.

An hour passed and Ariana was clearly falling asleep. Most people were.

Eventually she was completely asleep on me and I smiled looking down at her.

Not much longer passed and I was asleep too.

(Mahogany's POV)

Everyone was asleep! Apart from me cameron Matt and jack G. I look over at Hayes and Ariana and take a picture of them putting it on my Snapchat and twitter. (Picture at the top!!)

They would probably kill me but oh well.

"I say we prank them all!" Matt smiles.

"How?" I giggle.

"Let's set a camera up and run in here screaming and making noise" Jack whispers.

We all smile and nod our heads. We set the camera up and Matt grabs a pan and wooden spoon.

"3....2.........1!" I say and I run in screaming turning the lights off and on.

Matt Wacks the pan and sings "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!!"

Jack runs in and starts doing the worm on the floor.

They all wake up screaming and automatically Hayes pulled Ariana close to him as a protective Reflex.

We all laugh at their reactions and film it.

(Ariana's POV)

After we all could catch our breathe back I sigh and turn to mahogany.
"You bitch" I laugh.

She smiles and looks at me "at least Hayes was there to protect you!" She smirks.

He blushes and I blush too.

"Anyway guys we should head off to bed. Pack a small bag and Disney tomorrow!" Cameron smiles.

We all nod our heads and go upstairs .

I pack some shorts and skirts and various tube tops and tanks. I always wear heels so chucked some of those in my bag Aswan as a smaller bag and some makeup.

I was just about finished with my bag and Hayes knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" He says walking in.

"Well your here now" I giggle.

He smiles and walks over sitting on my bed and is it next to him.

"Are you a lright?" I ask and he smiles and nods his head.

"I cane to finish off what we started the other day" he says biting his lip and moving his head towards mine....

// thanks for reading part 17! Sorry it's short.
Please vote and answer!!!!
1. Will Hayes kiss Ariana?
(Next update is when I have 3 votes.)