55. Break day

It was the next morning,

(Ariana's POV)

I had just woken up and it was about 10am.
I was still upset and shaken up from last night but for sure Jay was blocked on everything!

"You sleepy well girly?" Mahogany asked.

"Yeah" I sigh.

"You know, right about now would be a good time to release god is a woman" she smiles.

"How so?" I ask.

"Well your trending all over the news and given the current situations it just shows how strong women are" lox smiles.

"You're so right. I'll post some teasers and then text Bart that I want it released next week" I smile.

@AriMendes:
🖤🎼

67,628,826 likes*comments have been disabled*

67,628,826 likes
*comments have been disabled*

"The boys don't even know what that song is" mahogany says.

"I'm full of surprises" I laugh.

"You know what though, I heard Hayes and Maggie broke up" mahogany says.

"What? Really? Why?" I ask-sitting up.

"I don't know, it's trending" she shrugs.

"I do need to thank him, he saved me yesterday" I say and stretch.

"Let's get ready and go get breakfast in the hotel" she smiles.

I nod my head and stand up.
I pull on some sweats and a crop top and put on some white trainers.

I put my hair in my classic long pony tail but don't bother with makeup.

"You're still look stunning even without makeup" mahogany sighs as she puts her mascara on.

I giggle and shrug "right we need to fully promote GIAW as much as we can, I want it to be the song of the summer" I smile.

"It will be" mahogany says and we grab our phones and walk down stairs to the hotel dining hall.

In there was everyone sat at a huge table with two spaces for me and mahogany.

We walk over and smile and I noticed Maggie was missing.

"Maggie left last night" Cameron says.

"Oh! How so?" I ask as I sit down.

"We broke up." Hayes said.