63. Teen choice awards

(Ariana's POV)

About a week has gone by now of back to back tour.

Me and Hayes we're getting stronger then ever.

It was about 1pm and all of us were hanging out in a hotel room.

It was a huge room and everyone was arguing over  it but Cameron Shawn and Taylor won.

But seeing as we were on a few days break we all hung out in here making vines and ordering room service.

"So, who's ready to find out the teen choice nominees" Cameron asks.

Everyone squeals and I look confused.

"Do you think we would be picked then?" I ask.

"Are you joking?" Shawn asks.

"No?" I look confused.

"We get nominated every year. The actual award show is 2 weeks away giving our fans 2 weeks to vote." Shawn says.

"Surely they'd want to make sure everyone can make it?" I ask

"Yeah, but everyone goes. Invites get sent out over email tonight to our managers. And even if you can't make it then that gives them time to get a video sorted for your acceptance speech" Cameron smiles.

"I hope I don't get nominated, I hate talking. I'm so awkward!" I laugh and Hayes hugs me.

"I hate to break it to you but the chances of you getting nominated are 99%" He laughs.

There's a knock on the door and Bart walks in.

"So.. I have some exciting news" he smiles.

"What is it?!?" Nash asks.

"We have ALL been invited to go to the teen choice awards!" He smiles.

Everyone cheers and high fives each other and look nervous.

"It's gonna be Ariana's first award show" mahogany smiles.

"Yes. I also have some news for Ariana but we're gonna talk about that after the nominations!" He smiles.

Cameron opens up his MacBook and keeps refreshing the Teenchoice awards page.

@TeenChoiceAwards:
Let's start with... best viner/s...

"Look this is our one!!!" Cameron smiles.

@TeenChoiceAwards
Best viner/s
Magcon , James Charles, The Dolan twins , David Dobrik, Liza koshy, Lele pons

@TeenChoiceAwardsBest viner/sMagcon , James Charles, The Dolan twins , David Dobrik, Liza koshy, Lele pons