16. Cupcakes

(Ariana's POV)

The next day I woke up in my new bed and room. It was weird to get used to but felt just at home with all my old stuff. The sun was beaming through my window landing on me.

Everyone was awake and downstairs. I checked the time and it was 11am.

I get up and get dressed (picture at top of outfit) and put on some light makeup.

For once I straighten my hair without putting any of it up and post this on snapchat.

@AriMendes:
It's a straight hair kinda day.

I smile and walk downstairs and see everyone sat in the lounge

I smile and walk downstairs and see everyone sat in the lounge. I walk in there and Shawn smiles "your awake!"

I nod my head and walk in sitting on the sofa next to Hayes.
"You and Mahogany stayed up late working on your room" Hayes smiles at me.

"We did and I love it!" I smile.

"We were thinking of going to Disney land for the weekend, you up for that?" Cameron smiles and I widen my eyes

"Am I?!? Hell yes I am!!!!" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"I need something positive my last week has been a mess" I half smile looking down.

"Well we have all of today and we will head there for the weekend!" Cameron smiles.

"Ooh I'm so excited!!" I smile

"What should we do today anyway?" Jack G asks.

"I kind of want a chill day at home. You guys are very welcome to go out though!" I smile.

"I need to go clothes shopping for tour" Nash smiles.

"You all go town, me and Ariana can stay home" mahogany smiles.

"Sounds fine by me!" Shawn shrugs.

I smile and hug all the boys goodbye as they all head out.

Mahogany turns to me
"Gossip and online shopping time!!" She smiles.

We go up to my room and she sits on my bed and I sit at my desk.

"I need some more songs for tour" I smile

"I can help!" She smiles.

"I've written down some lines I like but not got anything else" I smile

"Let's hear them!" She smiles.

"If you want it I got it I got it everyday, you can get whatever you need from me"

"I can be all the things you told me not to be,
When you try to come for me I keep on flourishing"

Mahogany and I mess around for awhile and write some lyrics down. We order some clothes from Miss guided and fashion nova for tour as well.

A few hours later we decide to film a YouTube video together!

"Let's make cupcakes!" She smiles and I nod my head setting the camera up..

*meanwhile with the boys*

(Hayes POV)

We were all in the mall. Getting stopped now and again for pictures but mainly shopping. I was with Carter as we all go around in groups.

"You like Ariana don't you" He smirks and I blush.

"Is it that obvious?" I bite my lip.

"She likes you too! You should take her out for lunch and just go out with her for the day" carter smiles.

"I want to but when? We're going to Disney world tomorrow for 2 days" I sigh.

"Well and then we're back!" Carter smiles.

"True. I want to get her something but I don't know what!" I sigh.

"I think it's too soon to be showering her in gifts. Start off with just flirt for now" carter smiles.

"Yeah that's a good idea" I smile.

"She's just moved onto her room. I could get her w nice blanket or candles?" I ask

"Hayes. Yes eventually but trust me for now okay!" Carter smiles

"Okay yes fine!" I giggle.

A few hours later we were ready to come home. We brought pizza and before we open the door we could hear the girls screaming.

We open the door as quickly as possible and run inside. The girls were laughing loudly. There was cloud of smoke. Oh wait.. no that's flour!

They were both covered in flour and Ariana had an egg cracked on her head. We all stand their and look at them and they turn to us and smile "oh hey guys" Ariana giggles.

On the side we're about 20 cupcakes but every time mahogany tried to stand up she slipped on egg and fell.

Ariana was laughing so much she was crying. It was so cute.

Cameron laughs and tries to help mahogany up and instead mahogany wipes flour over his face.

"That's in your going in the pool!" Cameron says and picks mahogany up and drags her outside and she laughs and screams.

I smirk at Ariana and she looks back at me

"Don't you even think about it!!" She smiles and I giggle and run towards her and pick her up. Everyone dropped the bags and ran outside I was holding Ariana bridal style.

We run out and she clings onto me so much when I try and throw her in I fall in with her.

Within seconds everyone ended up in the pool having a water fight in our clothes...

//thanks for reading part 16! I will be uploading again tonight.
Please vote!!